Naughty plans for valentines!

Lets forget about chocolates and a romantic meal - what have people REALLY got planned for valentines to show their other halfs how much they lust after them?

I have a pressie for my bloke... as well, I'll be dressing up in some lovely lingerie - a babydoll set and fishnet stockings with suspenders! He'll also be handed a camera and my new toy to do with as he pleases :) I can't WAIT!!

I bought my wife some sexy lingerie and ordered an Erotic Rocket which arrived on the day. She bought me a bottle of wine and some chocs. We had lots of fun, her wearing the sexy undies, starting with the wine and chocolates and finishing with the Rocket!

Nothing was planned, didn't even buy a card (on principle, see other threads) but we had an amazing ass fuck, I wanted to make love but she started howling like a banshee & made me go hell for leather. Don't know what it was like for her (she seemed impressed) but I could hardly stand up after such a fierce pounding & massive orgasm. Mrs Duck is still smiling the day after!!!

We had an amazing session after purchasing a bedroom bondage kit, a g spot vibe for free a nice little 10 inch whip [ could of been bigger],and some nipple clamps wow what a session got so horny still had to go at it the next morning as well. Thank you love honey for filling another of my wishes to life xxx

well, we did have plans for lots of fishnets, restraints and toys, but had to make do with a vibrator on each others bits and lots of deep throating and gagging for the GF, cos the decorators were in!!

Will have to postpone our plans until her birthday next month, but i have plans.....

well, we did have plans for lots of fishnets, restraints and toys, but had to make do with a vibrator on each others bits and lots of deep throating and gagging for the GF, cos the decorators were in!!

Will have to postpone our plans until her birthday next month, but i have plans.....

:-D well i think i added some naughtyness to our valentines day, after coming back from shopping and lunch i went off to the bathroom and got into a open cup black lace baby doll, red fishnet stockings and red heart nipple tassels, his face was a picture :-P then i got to blindfold and tie him up

:-D

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

:-D well i think i added some naughtyness to our valentines day, after coming back from shopping and lunch i went off to the bathroom and got into a open cup black lace baby doll, red fishnet stockings and red heart nipple tassels, his face was a picture :-P then i got to blindfold and tie him up

:-D

Dxx

sounds good to me!!