Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Anyone done (going to do) anything special?

I think you know what I mean

Hmmm I'm going out dancing with a friend - does that count?

I got awoke in 1 hell of a manor ;).

And now im trying to decide what too do 2night

Bah Humbug! I've not even bought a card this year. I will await my fate, I haven't been happy about valentines since we got married, I love her so I married her & we planned & had a baby together, if she needs a card to justify my love..... then sorry darling!

Cards, slaving away preparing dinner, plying with wine/spirits and setting fire to logs and coal, well we are past the first flush - youth that is!!!

TB

lol afa in truth. supposed to be going out. went shopping this afternoon and de toxed ready for a re tox

Mucky girls ALWAYS need a card at least and roses even better. I'm sure you can find fun ways to make it up to her.

It hurts me to think that if a devoted husband doesn't stump up a Valenines card then somehow he's mean & doesn't care. I might be a twat sometimes but I'm no Frank Gallagher!

Girls are far too needy sometimes, we men are simple creatures, if our bellies are full & our balls are empty then we are happy, the only other thing we require is peace & quiet!

I treat my wife like a princess & frequently suprise & treat her. I bought her an Eternity ring for the birth of our first child, I spent 3 months picking the thing & about 6 years saving up for it, it's a beauty, I always spoil her on our anniversary & get her a rose for each year we've been married & always buy her a topical gift for the year (copper this year). Back rubs & foot massages, always cook nice meals at weekends when I'm home. I chose to spend the rest of my life with this woman so the card seems pitifuly empty to me now we are married.

I completely understand when people are single & courting but a true act of love can't be bought in a card shop.

Sorry to sound like a mean old scroat! Hope you have had a great Valetines imelda, the nights not over yet, eh!?

Hi mucky, I've been married for 24 years & have never really bothered about valentines day, I know my OH loves me & don't need a special day for him to tell me. He usually gets me a plant to go in the garden as plants are forever but flowers don't last. I try to make a special effort to please him in the evening but we don't go overboard. This year my plans are all upset as an empty house is no longer empty :( But hey ho I will surprise him when he doesn't expect it.

C1

Hpaay belated valentines day, we didn't do anything special at all, we just sat on sofa all night, xxx

sexymel88 wrote:

Hpaay belated valentines day, we didn't do anything special at all, we just sat on sofa all night, xxx

Surely not Mel......and !!!!!!!External Media

And thats it TB! Nothing to report, I wasn't upto doing anything else, I felt ill!

xxx