Help taking a picture!

I would like to take a picture wearing some pants in my wishlist for the chance to win model of the month and get the great prize of £100 in lingerie. The problem is that while on they would break the rules of uploading pictures as it is open at the front and your penis will be out. Any ideas on covering him up so it's safe to upload?

Could you cover it with your hand? Or like the picture on the page paint over it lol

You could always stand behind a table with a strategically placed ornament or flowers in the appropriate place - lol :) x

Ah just like calendar girls lol I like that idea thanks :D

Scorpius12 wrote:

You could always stand behind a table with a strategically placed ornament or flowers in the appropriate place - lol :) x

This! Or something similar like shaddow tends to work well. As long as you can figure out a way of the photo showing the garment without any full frontal nudity or it looking like you're doing anything naughty, then it will be approved and incuded in the competition.

Be creative, and have fun! :)

Good tip too, i will get my thinking cap on thanks :D

let us know when you've uploaded it, would love to see how creative you got. Good luck ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)