Rant!! Sorry need to get it off my chest

RRRRRRAARRR

I have been booked to do a modelling shoot this weekend and have been going through my underwear and outfits for it and absolutley nothing fits, my last shoot was pre-children and now everything sexy I own is too big.

Though ohh I know I'll just buy new stuff and go to my bank and yay it's practically empty.

Im just annoyed now, gonna have to cancel the shoot I think, the reason I am ranting on here is because my boyfriend is at work and he is the only person I have to moan at as no-one in real-life knows I model (or did) because of the nature of shoots (glamour).

Really hoping my money I'm owed from other jobs turns up before friday otherwise I'm going to have to cancel.

Sorry if wrong place, please delete if so, just having a bad day and needed to rant.

Have you got any Oh! points you can use to get something off of here?

Is there anything in the August testing thread you could ask for? You might not get it in time but maybe you could reschedule.

Thanks for your replies, didn't see the other thread...oops.

Nope not got enough points unfortunatly, but have had a look at the testing thread and put a couple on my wishlist so I'll keep my fingers crossed, just upset I think I can't believe how much boobage I've lost since the children which sucks, I miss my boobs!!

On the plus side I have found a couple of peices that fit ok, not great but shots from the front will look good and to be fair it won't be on that long.

Instead of lingerie you could cut up some old jeans and a t-shirt in revealing and low cut style...very sexy.

JonnyBeBad thats a great idea thank you, the shoot will be mostly nude but I need some covered shots for my portfolio as I'm only just starting to get back into the modelling game again after 3 years out.

Good luck anyway!

Cool idea Johnny! Cut up old clothes! Recycle your gear! I remember doing that as a wee teenager, haha! I'm sure it wasn't in the same sense, but knocking up some cool gear out of some old crap is suprisingly easy. Hope the shoot goes well RBH

What about wrapping pieces of material round certain parts of your body?

For example, lace, which you can see through slightly and bunch up to make opaque, leather or suede for the 'kink' factor, silk, even cling film folded over and over can be opaque and so on . If you've got any old clothes that you can rip up and use that is.

Mr Boob wrote:

Cool idea Johnny! Cut up old clothes! Recycle your gear! I remember doing that as a wee teenager, haha! I'm sure it wasn't in the same sense, but knocking up some cool gear out of some old crap is suprisingly easy. Hope the shoot goes well RBH

And it can look so sexy if done right! (Thinking of the scene in weird science with the cut of top)