Vibrator suggestions

Hi everyone.
Wife and I have this vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/p/rocks-off-giamo-rechargeable-extra-powerful-g-spot-vibrator/a46185g83081.html which she loves.

The only criticism is that the lowest setting is still rather vigorous. She wants something that still goes higher but has a really nice gentle low setting. Anyone used this one as a reference point who can suggest something a bit gentler?

TIA

1 Like

I have the rocks off giamo and yes it is insanely powerful even the first vibration speed seems quite strong. Personally for me I find the Mantric Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator less powerful, if you want something a little bigger then Mantric Rechargeable Realistic Vibrator might be a better option if you like the shape of it.

I’m sure there might be other vibrators that might be better but I can’t comment on how good they are since I don’t have many vibrators, I’m sure people on here may offer a better option. I would have a quick browse on the lovehoney website to see what’s available and as @GoGirl12 mentioned customer care should be able to help you.