Thoughts on the Rocks Off Giamo

I was wondering if anyone has tried out the new Rocks Off Giamo Rechargeable Extra Powerful G-Spot Vibrator. The curve doesn’t seem to be a lot, though with it’s girth it might be able to hit the g-spot well. I’m trying to decide between it and the Mantric Rechargeable Realistic Vibrator. I’m a power queen, so I’d love to hear about thoughts on the power level, and if anyone has tried both which they thought hit the g-spot better and which was more powerful.

Sadly i havent tried this one. I do have the rocks off regalia though (aka, the A-spot rabbit thing).
Which i did Review. So If they have the same motors (which i have a sneaky suspicion they may do) i can tell you a bit about the vibrations.
The giamo is a rigid toy, whereas the regalia is very bendy, so id imagine its stronger as the vibrations would travel better. I found the regalia strong but with a slightly buzzy note to the vibrations. I personally didn’t find this an issue internally (though my clit wasnt quite so impressed) and overall i thought the vibrations where really good.
The regalia is a toy i use regularly so the new rocks off ones are definitely worth a look.
Not 100% sold on the shape of the giamo personally but the reviews are good so it must work.

1 Like

Yeah, the shape looks questionable, as I personally need something with quite a bend to it (which it doesn’t seem to have) or that has girth to compensate (says “almost” 5" girth so decent girth), with little to no flexibility (definitely seems very rigid). The reviews definitely make it seem promising though :thinking: Oh decisions, decisions… :sweat_smile:

The beaded glass dildo has a alot of recommendations on here (and i mean alot) might be worth a look as its a good g spotter.

1 Like

Already got it and the steel version (would definitely recommend the steel one :wink:), but I am realizing I’m someone who really loves vibes :woman_shrugging:

Yeah, i get that.
The hot octopus kurve is supposed the be excellent and the new liebe by lovehoney is getting some excellent feedback too. Theyr both got slightly squishy heads though, so not sure how you feel about that. The mantric g spot and mantric real are also poular, but i haven’t the foggiest if their rigid or not sadly.

1 Like

If the head is a little squishy it’s fine, it’s mainly if the shaft has too much give :woman_shrugging: Lovehoney did a product video for the mantric and it seems flexible so I have my reservations about that, but it gets such good reviews (though I have the rabbit and it seems just as flexible but it works well for me) :sweat_smile: Sadly they haven’t done one for the Giamo for me to compare though :disappointed_relieved: I’ve seen both of those, but they are on the higher end of the price scale so I’d probably wait until they went on sale (and more on deal than what the Kurve is currently on (would probably wait for my anniversary discount to be honest)) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

From what people have said, I think the mantric g spot is basically the rabbit but without the extra arm

The Mantric G-Spot has quite a bendy little neck. Mrs Chimp prefers the Realistic as it’s rigid down the length, and she can easily direct that to where it needs to go. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll keep that in mind! I was meaning the realistic, as the g-spot one seems a little small :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey, I can’t compare but I have the mantric and I reallu don’t like it :cry:

I’m all about firm but I find this the mantric is too firm internally. The curve is also not significant. Between firmness and lack of curve it is not a hit for me :frowning: