Vibrator Use, How Often?

I've one wanted for a while but only got my first vibrator last year, well into my 20's after my boyfriend had started working away most weeks. He didn't know I was using one but was all for it when I suggested getting one (which then became my second!).

I've always masturbated a few times a week but am now using my Hitachi daily for the last few months as it gives me intense orgasms and feels so good. I don't know if this is because I'm still quite new to using toys and the excitement of having something new. Is there too much of a good thing? Should I try and cut down a little? Our sex life is also great but I want to make sure I don't burn myself out with my vibrator, if that is possible!

If it isn’t affecting your sex life with a partner then I don’t see anything wrong with using a vibrator on a daily basis. I often do!

Nothing at all wrong with masturbating/using toys as often as you want to. Enjoy

Agreed! There's nothing wrong with doing it everyday/several times a day. It's how I stay sane during the day (I have a super stressy job)

It’s a great release and when you’re OH is confident enough maybe he would like to see you using it. My OH loves to watch me using mine. Our sex life is awesome and toys are involved quite often too. Not all the time but definitely some of the time. Just something to consider I guess.

I've used toys (mostly vibrators) more or less every day since placing my first order almost 2 years ago so probably not the novelty of it! I really don't think there's any harm but I do try to mix up what toys I use and what type of stimulation so I don't get used to only orgasming from certain stimulation.

I don't think there's nothing wrong with that. I use vibrators as often as possible. Sometimes when I'm not too busy, more than once a day; sometimes every couple of days. I feel like it's something that helps me out a lot and IMO it's better than drinking several glasses of wine throughout the week and keeps my stress at bay.

I'd do it daily if I had the freedom. Nothing wrong there.