Vibrator use when married. How often is OK?

i always use mine when im alone i even wear/insert my love balls at work

punchnjudy wrote:

i always use mine when im alone i even wear/insert my love balls at work

can U be real ??????

probably used to wear my sperm stopper & cock rin 247 to remind me of responsibilities as CM

Ork wrote:

Some good point's but er you seem to have said he is intimadated etc without really knowing the guy, it's an obvious thing that could be a problem but none of us or at least I assume anyway lol can really say exactly what he's feeling.

Point taken. However without him coming on the site and speaking for himself we can only speculate. In my experience the guys that I have coached regarding this sex issue, have admitted that they felt intimidated.

Of course there may be other reasons, but IMO this is the most likely :)

margiemoo wrote:

use it as much as you like i think it adds to the fun xx

here here

G

I would never dream of telling my wife how often I feel she should or shouldn't be playing with her toys.

dont worry he will come around over time, tring to stop your sex drive will be stressfull. most men find women attending to there needs to be the best thing. This should be an easy couples ever day topic and fun topic. All the best your friendship will take off also when you both are completly happy.

I use as offen or as little as I fancy in addition to my bf he know I have it he knows I use it and finds it hot that I have it x

It's been said but you might be making him feel inadequate. If he's up for having sex with you then using a toy instead will only serve to make him feel bad. That sad, even if he won't have sex with you, you might be making him feel like, because he doesn't want to have sex and you do, he's not pleasing you. This is something you should talk out to make sure he knows that you're not replacing him etc.

I am all for my OH using vibrators both solo and together with me. I don't find them intimidating at all, all just part of the fun.