VIXSKIN TOYS!!!

I just want to express how excited I was to find two of the toys (Bandit and Outlaw) in Vixskin line on Lovehoney today! So excited that I decided to post my first message on this forum! Sadly, they're now out of stock and too thick for me anyway =/

I just chatted with one of the staff online. I hope that they will stock slimmer ones such as Mustang and Raquel (which has a suction base :O ) for someone like me that can't take huge toys without hours of warming up!

Thanks again!

A Very Picky Person wrote:

I just want to express how excited I was to find two of the toys (Bandit and Outlaw) in Vixskin line on Lovehoney today! So excited that I decided to post my first message on this forum! Sadly, they're now out of stock and too thick for me anyway =/

I just chatted with one of the staff online. I hope that they will stock slimmer ones such as Mustang and Raquel (which has a suction base :O ) for someone like me that can't take huge toys without hours of warming up!

Thanks again!

The reason the vixen toys are showing out of stock is becuase they are being 'relisted' this means that we have stocked them previously and will be bringing them back. To enable us to order them from the suppiler we have to make them live on the site and put the PO in. Unfortunately it then looks like we are out of stock... we have an order in and stock due mid June. We are also expanding the range we are going to offer so more will be available later in June.

Love VixSkin toys, Excited to hear that more will be stocked soon! :)

Yeah, VixSkin are pretty awesome. I have the Johnny.

Had to have a look and woah those are some bad boys