VixSkin or Tango?

So my boyfriend has offered to treat me again and I'm having trouble deciding between this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670 or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320 And I know that one is a vibrator and one is a dildo but I really don't know which I'd prefer right now since I've been coveting both of them for a very long time and it's just driving me mad lol I need some guidance

VixSkin!! At least, that's what I would pick but then again I don't have any suction cup dildo's yet and this one is on my own wishlist as well so I might be a bit biased ;)

Hands All Over wrote:

VixSkin!! At least, that's what I would pick but then again I don't have any suction cup dildo's yet and this one is on my own wishlist as well so I might be a bit biased ;)

Haha well I look at it with a dreamy expression on my face so I'm right there with ya

Mustang.. It's so pretty

Prettiest dildo I've ever seen lol

I have heard nothing but good things about the mustang! It's gotten some amazing ratings and not just on Lovehoney.

Well so does the Tango lol but I'll probably go with the Mustang because everyone seems to rave about Vixen dildos and plus it's tie-dye lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Haha well I look at it with a dreamy expression on my face so I'm right there with ya

Ugh it's so gorgeous I can't stop looking at it haha! I love how soft and squishy it seems, haven't had anything like it yet :) But I've heard good things about the Tango as well so I can totally understand that's it's hard to decide which product to buy. If you keep struggling to choose then you could of course always count of which toys category you have more toys and then buy the one you have less off :)

Hands All Over wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Ugh it's so gorgeous I can't stop looking at it haha! I love how soft and squishy it seems, haven't had anything like it yet :) But I've heard good things about the Tango as well so I can totally understand that's it's hard to decide which product to buy. If you keep struggling to choose then you could of course always count of which toys category you have more toys and then buy the one you have less off :)

To be fair, I have bullets but I only use a clit vibe which is the We-vibe Touch because it's the only thing powerful enough that gets me off now. I have a few dildos but not as much as I thought I did. But I love using a clit vibe and a dildo at the same time so maybe a really nice dildo is what I need

Take it I'm the only one that is voting for the tango. I strongly urge you to pick it though.. no clit vibe has compared to it for me. Strong, precise vibrations. I have it in 2 different colours lol

Tango is the love of my life but the Mustang is beautiful...

I can get the Tango at another time

Tango! Really, it's the best clitoral vibrator I've ever had the honour of trying! No other compares. It's freaking amazing.

Mrs has the Mustang, really lovely feel to & looks great, she loves it.

Very different toys (I have reviewed both of them, check out my reviews if you fancy a bit of reading)!

The Tango is an absolutely amazing clitoral vibrator that can make you climax within seconds (when it works properly, anyway) BUT these toys are, sadly enough, quite prone to overheating and various other issues. Mine got scorching hot, then it turned on ON ITS OWN, having "decided" it would jump around my floor, and then it went dead. I had no other choice but to send it back (on the other hand, its power is unparalleled, so I got another one that, mercifully enough, works just fine).

The Mustang is a toy for slow-built pleasure, it is soft yet firm, and also quite wonderful. Seeing it does not vibrate, it is far less likely to be faulty (what a surprise, isn't it ?![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)).

This is a very tough decision indeed, the toys being sooo different. Best combination ever: use a Tango for external stimulation while riding a Mustang, lol. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I chose the Mustang :P I have my We-Vibe Touch for clit stim while I use it anyway so all is not lost :P

.............................................................................Both!!!

What's up Paige?

Kittycat102 wrote:

What's up Paige?

The sky!!

Nah not much really, i'm sick so im eating a lot of strepsils!

Aww I'm sorry hun, get better soon :)

But I meant what was up with your previous message lol