looking for dildo (couple)

Hi there. Im looking for some help here. Currently we own this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30709 however its little to hard for my oh. So we looking for something softer as we both could enjoy. Either double sided or strapon its fine
Thabk you

The Vixen Mustang is the best silicone dildo I have ever tried. It is super squishy πŸ˜„

Littlebit too expensive for us;(

But it's an investment! You will never look back if you try the Mustang! Vixen gives you a lifetime guarantee so I'm sure you will have plenty of years enjoying your toy. πŸ˜„

Are you signed up for the emails? You might get a great discount code that would make the toy more affordable :)

Absolutely 100% backing up the vixen mustang. Try to find discounts because it's the best thing ever, honestly.

I have 25% but its tempting.

With 25% off it's a steal. Your future sex life will thank you lol

A quick question on this if someone can help please.
When you use these do you take it in turns or is it to be used by both of you at the same time?
If it is at the same time is it difficult to get your movements into sync? I've been thinking about this recently and I'm a bit clueless how we could make it work πŸ€”

This particular toy is for taking turns as it is strap on. You would need this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16747 to use it tohether at the same time, watch some girl/girl action with double ended dildo so you can see their positions.

Oh lol sorry I didn't realise (teach me to not click on the link). 😊

Thanks for that tip, I don't know why I'd not thought of it myself.

I have made.my.mind and order it. Will tell you hownit feels when arrived
Thank you for your help

The vixen range is absolutely AMAZING. We now have almost every single one of them. We've spent a fortune over the last week but we will never look back. With my husband he chooses which size he wants and we always start with the 5 inch and work our way up. 2 nights ago we went from the 5 inch, the Mustang, Johnny, then I had the Outlaw (9 inch) ready in my strap on and I slipped in on and eased my way in. I let him move backwards and forwards at first, so he can get himself comfortable and then I'm ready to go. The best one I've found so far definitely is the Mustang but none of them have hurt him! I was just able to thrust better with the Mustang because the wider selection doesn't come in and out easily.

There are loads of different shapes with double dildos, maybe watch a few vids to see which might work? This fun factory one can be used by both of you at the same time too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12487Β Or it could just be one person holding and thrusting it into the other, taking it in turns

Sxleksaker wrote:

But it's an investment! You will never look back if you try the Mustang! Vixen gives you a lifetime guarantee so I'm sure you will have plenty of years enjoying your toy. πŸ˜„

Never a truer word spoken! My wife's favourite by far!