Voyeurism

I get really turned on by Voyeurism and would love to introduce it into my sexual live with my GF. I'm not talking full on swinger sex party, more like watching a couple make out, women undress and maybe a couple go at it. Then me and my GF could do sexual things to each other whilst watching.

Like we were at a hotel and making out getting into some foreplay, when we could hear the room next to us going at it, she was quite vocal. My GF when down on me and the mix of that and listening to other people having sex was such a turn on.

Anyone experienced similar things, done anything or have any suggestions?

1 Like

I use Fetlife, a good introduction into taking things further.

There are groups on the for Voyeurs. Skype groups etc.

you can take it as far as you wish on there to be honest.

I would take your time when introducing your GF to the whole scenario, there can often be a 'trust' issue with such things so take it slow.

dd

1 Like

Dick Dastardly wrote:

I use Fetlife, a good introduction into taking things further.

There are groups on the for Voyeurs. Skype groups etc.

you can take it as far as you wish on there to be honest.

I would take your time when introducing your GF to the whole scenario, there can often be a 'trust' issue with such things so take it slow.

dd

I agree,trust is very important,when it comes to this kind of activities.

I am dying to try stuff like this with my Other half he said he try it but I don't think he's overly keen on full swinging I don't no how I would feel either to b honest I lik the idea of it but in reality I don't know I would feel, I like the thoughts of my other half having sex with a girl while I watch him and masturbate, we have no trust problems in this area but I don't no how open we would be with other couples
Anyone tried this or how do you start slow with this? really fantasise bout watching my man with another woman :)