Waiting anxiously

Waiting on the mail with my new order from Lovehoney and getting more and more excited.

It’s coming today and I plan on doing the same thing!

How about you, how do you pass the time when you know today’s the day?

7 Likes

:package: I love delivery day! I usually make sure to keep the evening open :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I usually make sure I’ll be in that day and then get up around 7, because in my area the delivery man usually comes around 8am to 12pm and then I’ll wait downstairs right next to the door and watch TV until I hear the delivery man :joy:

5 Likes

I’m still waiting for our new tantra sofa - following tnt delivery updates like a hawk… lol

As for Lovehoney , had another delivery today and was smiling as the post came :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to be a delivery man!

1 Like

I get so excited when I receive that email saying it’s being delivered today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Lot’s of sexting back and forth with hubby throughout the day, teasing eachother, describing what we’re going to do to eachother :smirk: waiting in anticipation of what’s going to happen :hot_face:
My next one is Monday :wink:

2 Likes

No wonder your excited hun @FortySomethingWife would love a tantric sofa, they look so cool.
Hope you post some feedback on it :relaxed:
Like yourselves always exited for a LH delivery, had one earlier today and be testing later​:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I wonder how many “deliveries” you did!

We ordered it nearly two weeks ago after searching the Internet for a uk supplier and having spent £300 we can’t wait for it to arrive now.

1 Like

My delivery came today :grin: I distracted myself with crap TV and housework until it arrived :+1:

2 Likes

It has finally arrived…I’ll talk to you folks later!!!

4 Likes

@Ilikesilk Can we ask what did arrive ?:thinking: and did you enjoy :wink:

Certainly, that’s what I like about this place.

Doc Johnson Jessie Andrews All American Girl Realistic Vagina
Flexcite 10 function silicone vibrating black prostate massager
Basics gold jiggle balls
Lovehoney plus size Fierce leather-Look Basque Set

This was my first realistic vagina toy and it was very nice indeed. I think I’ll buy a different lube though, the one I was using seemed to dry out fairly quickly.

The basque set was fantastic but alas, I’m not allowed to post any pictures yet. You’ll just have to wait on that,:woozy_face:

The prostrate massager I’m saving for tonight.

I’m wearing the jiggle balls right now and they really don’t do a lot for me but the thought of them up my bum while I’m typing is very exciting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

I usually order and then forget until it arrives :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A butt plug I ordered on Friday (not from LH), that wasn’t due for delivery until Tuesday, has just been delivered. No waiting around anxiously for me this time. I’m more anxious about whether it’s going to fit!

1 Like

Mine and my wife’s new phones and her new laptop to come in that she knows nothing about

I too love getting that email to say that my parcel ‘will be delivered today’ then see that the courier is Royal Mail so mentally prepare myself to wait at least another day or two!!! :man_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

Usually the mail comes shortly after I wake up so not much waiting to do, though if they’re running late I pace until they show up :rofl:

2 Likes

Our mail arrived today on a TNT truck and all over the packaging in large writing was the words TANTRIC CHAIR.

So glad my husband took the delivery and not me - he then built it in our room and shut our door.

Skip forward to when I got back from work, I walked into a dark living room to see my bedroom light on and could hear my eight year old sliding on something and my Mother saying “what on earth is this for?” Holy cow - I wanted to shrivel up and die.

I bluffed it saying “it’s a gaming sofa Mum” but she gave me the eye and then I noticed the assembly instructions on the dressing table by her hand TANTRIC CHAIR. No no no!!!

Anyhow I shrugged coolly and said “coffee?” Giving her the nod to leave my room. We then discussed other things and I prayed she didn’t bring it up - thankfully not. One day I’ll have a house with a locked room lol!

As for my husband he said “well at least you didn’t have to look a burly man in the eye and say cheers pal as he handed it over” … I’d have taken that over my Mother rumbling me.

4 Likes

Absolutely class :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Have you tried it yet, hope you post some feedback on your new purchase :relaxed: