Wand: Mains or Rechargable?

Hey there!!

I am new to wands and want a roy I can use on myself whilst having anal sex with my partner.

I am thinking of a wand, but unsure whether to go with a mains powered one or a rechargeable?

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

1 Like

Both give a good rumble but the mains is full on power at top setting that rechargeables can’t quite reach. Depends on how much power you can handle and if the cable gets in the way/can’t reach.

1 Like

We have a rechargeable one that’s great as there’s no lead to get in the way…

1 Like

We have had a few examples of both. The Doxy Die Cast (mains powered wand) is great for a full on session but 99% of the time I will go for my favourite rechargeable, the Mantric Wand. So much more maneuverable, no cables, lighter and still plenty of power. To hold in place during anal I would recommend a good rechargeable over a mains powered.

1 Like

Mains will obviously give you more power, but you are restricted by cables; and I’ll be honest and say as much as I love them; the sight of the power cord trailing around the bedroom is a bit of a turn off. There are a few rechargeable out there that do pack a VERY good punch, and almost rival the power of a plug-in. For example; the LELO Smart Wand (in large), the Doxy Rechargeable, the We-Vibe Wand to name just a couple.

1 Like

Mains powered would defo mean you’d never lose power during a session but might restrict you depending on how long the cable is.
Rechargeable will give you more free movement and last way longer than anything battery powered but will have to make sure it’s fully charged before playing so you don’t end up with it cutting out right when near climax

1 Like

Thank yoj for the replies! Rechargable it is!

1 Like

With have just ordered a LH rechargeable mini massage vibrator

Any thoughts on our purchase please

1 Like

We love ours, great to play with each other…

Thank you we are looking forward to using it on eachother
It should be arriving today
But then I suppose it’s going to need changing

We got the Le Wand Petite.
It packs plenty of power and looks real pretty in rose gold. Feels like a dream.
So much fun. Batteries last for ages.
5 stars in our opinion :stars: