Recommendations for a rechargable wand? Anything except Lelo

Hi. I’ve been thinking about getting a rechargable wand for ages now. I have a mains LH one and a Doxy Die Cast. They are both mains powered. The LH one is great but it has grooves on the side of it and it’s hard to clean as I always get lube in there and the problem I have with the Die Cast is the interchangable plugs make the toy a nightmare to use. It can be temperamental when trying to power the toy on and by the time it’s working, I’m not horny anymore and I’m just sat there frustrated with it. If anyone has any tips for how to use it, please let me know.

I was wanting to try a rechargable one as the mains ones can be restricting or annoying to use sometimes. I like vibration all over my vulva and my clitoris which a bullet can’t really provide.

I was thinking about the Mantric one down below but I’m not sure as I’ve never used a Mantric toy before.

Most of the rechargable ones are Lelo and personally, I don’t really agree or like the brand all that much. They remind me of (insert expensive, scummy phone company here because I don’t know if I can say it) and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I’ve tried their products before and I’m always sitting there at the end like “that’s it?”

If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know. I’d really appreciate it

Thanks

We have a Doxy Die Cast… not quite sure what you mean though about interchangeable plugs. Ours just has a standard UK plug on the end :woman_shrugging:t2:. Never had a problem getting it to work.

Having said that… 95% of the time I’ll choose the Mantric Rechargeable over it. I love the vibes of the Mantric toys in general, they’re rumbly and penetrating and if you’ve not tried any of the range definitely do. I promise you won’t regret it and the wand is so easy to use and manipulate so I’d say go with that one.

Completely agree with you on Lelo. I’m not a fan. I’ve noy tried their wand but was underwhelmed by the Ina Wave, not very rumbly and the wave stopped working on try two.

2 Likes

@Peitho my Doxy Die Cast came with a bag with like different plugs for different countries including the UK one. How long ago did you buy yours? I’ve only had it for maybe 3 months.

Ah, my OH bought it years ago… I’ll be honest until about 6 months ago I hadn’t paid attention to what wand it was as he bought it and we’d only used it as a couple. I now know it better :rofl:. It’s a colour LH don’t stock but yeh, just a normal UK plug without attachments but it was when it came with a fancy zip up hard case for storage which is rather nicer than how it is supplied now I think?

@Peitho Yeah it doesn’t come with the case now which is so annoying as it would of been nice to have and it has like interchangable plugs which are a faff. I wish it just came with a normal UK plug because I’m not leaving the country any time soon

Unfortunate, yes, only having the UK plug which works without any problems suits me just fine. Hopefully someone with the same plug setup as you can offer more useful advice.

On the rechargeable recommendations though… get the Mantric, you won’t regret it.

1 Like

I have the mantric…comfortable to hold…nice shape…not too heavy.

Does the job…and does it well for me.

1 Like

We have this lovely rechargeable one, possibly not as strong as others but it works for us

The die cast #3 comes with a number of plugs (as smaller than the regular die cast, its deemed travel friendly?), but now I’ve fitted the UK plug on it it’s plug and play.

Not sure what your issue is with yours @sharbur, does the plug not stay fitted properly on yours? It’s perhaps faulty?

I bought the mantric wand recently but haven’t fully tested it… but I reckon it will be a success. It’s nice and the vibrations will be a good match for my wife I reckon.

Mantric toys are rather nice, and I love the logo!!!

One thing to bear in mind… the mantric on max speed cannot compete with our doxy on lowest speed. Which is fine for us, the doxy is too powerful for my wife.

I would add that we’ve totally gone off the Tracey Cox squishy blue wand. Too much vibration get lost in the handle instead of the head of the wand, somewhat disappointing following the initial honeymoon happiness.

Something very specific to that toy, as the squishy Tracey Cox bullet is fantastic.

1 Like

I just recently bought that Mantric! I’m happy with it and it’s definitely worth purchasing :grinning:

1 Like

Another vote from us for the Mantric :magic_wand:. Mrs H loves the rumbly vibrations. It is a lovely looking wand too.

1 Like

My wife loves the Mantric - she wasn’t a fan of wands (we had a mains powered Lh one) but she adores the Mantric - it’s her go to. So another vote for the Mantric…they quite regularly come up as deal of the day/discounted so keep an eye out - I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

1 Like

Love the Mantric, or if you’re fond of something a bit different, the Tracey Cox squishy is lovely too.

I have the mantric wand and recommend it (my review). I have the LH plug in wand too, and the mantric is a lot easier to clean. The head is smaller, but the vibrations are good :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

We have the Tracey Cox ( purple) and Le Wand petite , Mrs L in C loves the Le Wand either with the textured covers or as is . Both easy to charge , either are good options

Hmmm, my Doxy 3 came with interchangeable plugs but I haven’t had any issues with them :sweat_smile: If you like the doxy power they have a 3R which is rechargeable :relaxed: I have the mantric but it’s nowhere near as powerful :sweat_smile: Pretty sure it was @Calie who has both doxy 3 versions (mains and rechargeable) and she said the power was the same between the two :relaxed: So really depends on just how powerful you want it to be :relaxed: