wand recommendations

I have the large Lelo one, and is basically the only wand I ever used. I think is pretty damn powerful, a bit too much for me on the highest settings to be honest, but I was never a Power Queen. I have several attachments, like the Bodywand rabbit and the Lovehoney Humdinger, and they fit perfectly. As long as you chose your wand with the 'standard' circumference of 7-7,5", all attachments on the market as far as I know will fit.

era wrote:

I have the large Lelo one, and is basically the only wand I ever used. I think is pretty damn powerful, a bit too much for me on the highest settings to be honest, but I was never a Power Queen. I have several attachments, like the Bodywand rabbit and the Lovehoney Humdinger, and they fit perfectly. As long as you chose your wand with the 'standard' circumference of 7-7,5", all attachments on the market as far as I know will fit.

Thank you! I do want to get a rabbit attachment. This is why I love the forum. Everyone is so helpful :D

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I have the bodywand and I'm thinking of upgrading to something different and slightly less ugly. It would need to fit the attachments I have though. Which wands do you all use and love?

We have both the Lelo and the Doxy as my wife needs a lot of power. Both are excellent and the Lelo is more rumbly but the Doxy is more powerful. For maximum effect, we strongly recommend the Wand Essentials Nuzzle Tip attachment which fits either wand. It focusses the power extremely well for maximimum clit stimulation.

goldenoldie wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I have the bodywand and I'm thinking of upgrading to something different and slightly less ugly. It would need to fit the attachments I have though. Which wands do you all use and love?

We have both the Lelo and the Doxy as my wife needs a lot of power. Both are excellent and the Lelo is more rumbly but the Doxy is more powerful. For maximum effect, we strongly recommend the Wand Essentials Nuzzle Tip attachment which fits either wand. It focusses the power extremely well for maximimum clit stimulation.

Oo that attachment looks great. That is the problem I have with wands is they aren't precise enough. Yet another item added to my ever growing wishlist lol x

I recently bought the sucker attachment from LH and it is perfect for a suction cup dildo which I also have from Lovehoney! I must say they are one of the best toy sites I have ever used and they are always offering something new for my kinky sex life;) xoxo