Wands

Are wands really as great as people say??

I really really want one but not sure if i should go for a smaller one of one of the big boys! I dont live alone so I would need something quite quiet, any suggestions??

Im into massively powerful bullets right now but none seem to be hitting the spot so to speak so I'm looking for anything with alot of power! :)

i love love love LOVE mine. dont know what i would do without mine nor why i waited so long to get one. if your gonna get one get a big one as u may be disapointed with the smaller ones, n you can always get the attatchments too!!! it will be your new best friend!

I love mine to, I don't use it as often as I should, they are good and worth the money to

I recently got a wand but haven't used it properly yet because I don't live alone and I'm so paranoid about people hearing me. They're definitely powerful, but if you're into powerful bullets and looking for something quiet I would recommend this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703 It's the best toy I own. I was amazed at how powerful it is, and even I can't hear it when I use it and have the duvet over it unless its on the highest setting, which I don't ever get to.

I think Mia is so worth getting, I'm sure people who have wands and have actually used them will tell you they're amazing, but if you're like me (worried about people over hearing) then you're never going to use it so you might as well go for something else.

i recently recieved on (thank you A) and used it for the first time. WOW. It is amazingly powerful.

however its not perfect... i think the body of the toy is WAY too big and very heavy... and is noisy but what do you expect for something so powerful?

Pros and Cons i suppose...

x

duplicate

for some reason it posted 3 times

I would love one of these! I always seem to forget when i go shopping though..

I love my LH magic wand. It's by far the best toy I have ever owned. Yes it's noisy when it's on full blast but with the tv/music on, noise is not such a problem. Pro's far outweigh the cons by a long way. Go for it. I promise you will never look back. X

I have two wands, the Bodywand linked above and the Lelo smart wand, love them both but they are an "in the moment" type toy. I think wands generally tend to be nosier by their nature so may not be suitable? I also find wands can be hit & miss in their results, but that could be me, took me a long time to grow to love my wands and was trial and error in hitting the right spots etc.

Personally although I have both wands, and the Lelo one is amazing, I'd rather have my little Lelo Mia anytime, it just does its' thing each and every time with no fuss, so quiet and the power level is perfect.

Here's the Lh guide to wands if that helps? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/powerful-vibrator-hitachi-vibrator-magic-wand/

Wetone wrote:

Pro's far outweigh the cons by a long way. Go for it. I promise you will never look back. X

^^ 100% agree!

What Lilkink said! I agree with her 100%. I have got loads of toys and the LH Deluxe magic wand was the last I received, I really dont think I will buy another external vibe again now I have it. It is head and shoulders above all the other toys I own but yes it is noisy I am afraid.

I also second what LilMinx said about going straight for one of the bigger mains operated ones. I messed about with 2 battery operated ones before I got my mains one, and tho they are fine and do the job they were comparable to the rest of the toys I own. As soon as I got the mains one I realised I shouldnt of been stingy and just gone for it the first time! They are amazing. This is the one I own:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

thanks for all the advice! I think il try a mains powered when i get paid!