Quiet Wand?

I want a wand but the problem is the noise. It's not a toy that I'd be able to use because I live with family so does a quiet one exist at all?

I think you might struggle if you're looking for a mains powered one since they will inherently be more noisy than anything battery powered because of the increase in power.
Are you looking for mains powered or would battery powered be suitable? I have both the LH deluxe mains wand, and the mini wand too. I find the mains wand is ok noise wise at the lower end of its power. The mini wand is also pretty impressive power wise considering it's battery powered (I am by no means a power queen though!)

butterflybee wrote:

I think you might struggle if you're looking for a mains powered one since they will inherently be more noisy than anything battery powered because of the increase in power.
Are you looking for mains powered or would battery powered be suitable? I have both the LH deluxe mains wand, and the mini wand too. I find the mains wand is ok noise wise at the lower end of its power. The mini wand is also pretty impressive power wise considering it's battery powered (I am by no means a power queen though!)

Mains powered. Yeah I'm becoming a snob with sex toys lol

Turn the tv up high, bobs your uncle ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

The large Lelo smart wand is pretty quiet compared to most other wands I've used - the noise level goes up a bit on the third or fifth level (can't check, it's out of battery) but it's still not audible through a door.

I can't really think of any others - the first speed of the Mystic Wand is quiet but the others are very high pitched. :/

kinkytaffs wrote:

Turn the tv up high, bobs your uncle ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Lol I'm too paranoid to do that because I think it'll still be heard

sleepycelia wrote:

The large Lelo smart wand is pretty quiet compared to most other wands I've used - the noise level goes up a bit on the third or fifth level (can't check, it's out of battery) but it's still not audible through a door.

I can't really think of any others - the first speed of the Mystic Wand is quiet but the others are very high pitched. :/

Hmm I was considering the medium one but apparently it's pointless because it's not powerful enough

The 50 shades rechargable wand is quite a bit quieter than the Lovehoney mains but packs a reasonable punch. I found the mini very noisy for the power it delivers.

An alternative to the tv for covering noise is a fan; less distracting too.

sleepycelia wrote:

I second that. I have a Lelo Large, and it is pretty quiet if you ask me (though I never used any other wands, so couldn't compare). For me, the Lelo Large thicks all the right boxes.

Kittycat102 wrote:

sleepycelia wrote:

Hmm I was considering the medium one but apparently it's pointless because it's not powerful enough

Yeah the medium's not very powerful, I haven't heard very many good things and I know a couple of people who've likened it to one of Lelo's smaller vibes and for the price you pay it's not really worth it.

Seconding capricorn on the FSOG one, the Holy Cow one! I got rid of mine but remember it as being very quiet.

capricorn13 wrote:

The 50 shades rechargable wand is quite a bit quieter than the Lovehoney mains but packs a reasonable punch. I found the mini very noisy for the power it delivers.

Lol funny you say a fan because I put the fan on everytime I use a vibrator because even though the ones I have a relatively quiet, I am pretty paranoid so I just turn the fan on anyway

capricorn13 wrote:

Lol funny you say a fan because I put the fan on everytime I use a vibrator because even though the ones I have a relatively quiet, I am pretty paranoid so I just turn the fan on anyway

Sorry, double post

To be honest, I have the LH mains wand and you can't hear it in other rooms at all.

I live with my parents for now, and when I bought it I did a test. I turned it on the lowest setting, went outside, closed my door, and couldn't hear it. My parents bedroom is next door, couldn't hear it in there either. I then turned it up to the highest setting and did the same, and apart from a very faint high pitched sound that can't really be heard either.

I think when you're using it, you can hear for yourself how loud it is and you think that's how everyone else hears it, but I don't think they take much notice and it's not that loud anyway :)

Boogaloo wrote:

To be honest, I have the LH mains wand and you can't hear it in other rooms at all.

I live with my parents for now, and when I bought it I did a test. I turned it on the lowest setting, went outside, closed my door, and couldn't hear it. My parents bedroom is next door, couldn't hear it in there either. I then turned it up to the highest setting and did the same, and apart from a very faint high pitched sound that can't really be heard either.

I think when you're using it, you can hear for yourself how loud it is and you think that's how everyone else hears it, but I don't think they take much notice and it's not that loud anyway :)

Well to be fair, that's true. I can hear all my toys when I'm using it but I did a noise test and left the room. Can't actually hear anything at all lol

capricorn13 wrote:

I second this chouce of wand!

Have lso done my own noise test and it passes, especially if under a duvet

Just Jenson wrote:

capricorn13 wrote:

I second this chouce of wand!

Have lso done my own noise test and it passes, especially if under a duvet

Hmm might have to check it out

What about an Eroscillator - my OH's absolute favourite...![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)