Warming it up!

We use one of lovey honeys water based lubes. However sometimes it can be cold :cold_face: how are people warming their water based lubes?

2 Likes

I just rub it into my hands to warm it up and then apply / takes the cold off if

In the past I put the bottle of lube into a cup of warm water - but this made the lube too thin and runny

5 Likes

Look at where you’re storing it. Mine has never been cold, it lives in a wee basket by my bed. But a wee cup of warm water for a few mins and be sure to shake it every so often to mix it up.

1 Like

Why not have the bottle sitting in some hot water

1 Like

Thanks for spurring an idea . I love cool / cold , especially on my nipples . A bit of thermal play could heighten the feelings , alternate between cool , warm . Cool lube on my nipples and cock make me harder in both locations . If you look at my photos , you will see me almost naked in the snow . Wether in snow or oiled up at 90 degrees f , I enjoy all temperatures .

1 Like

I also rub between my palms for a bit more warmth. Gets sticky, but does help.

1 Like

I run the lube bottle under hot water when I remember in advance to do it (or put the bottle in a bowl of hot water)!! but more often, I’m using cold lube :joy:

1 Like

Put under a pillow and sit on it for a bit or try a bowl of warm water maybe :nerd_face: