Warming Lubs any good?

is there any warming Lubs any good? for low senitive glan?

And any personal experience would be very nice!

Well frm personal experience I have to say no as I had a really bad reaction (rash EVERYWHERE) but a couple of friends really like them, one in particular has tried probably every lube on the market and say they spice sex up a bit but some are a bit overrated and don't really do what they say.

I have found them to be overrated.

They did nothing for me, but everyone is different and so I think you need to try them for yourself.

ouch, ouch, ouch! I really dislike warming lubricants, totally unrelated but as a sufferer of constant uti's, where they give me a burning sensation, using warming lubricants only seem to simulate this sensation when I am not suffering an attack, hence why I dislike them so much. But, some people love them. They're just not for me.

rb

xx

oh it one of those, You'll either love it or hate it! like marmite? but thanks everyone for the advice! i try it first and see for myself

Im the same as Ronnie-baby, warming lubes sting and burn me, Im so sensitive, I really dont find I need them, pop your favorite lube into a jug of warm water and warm it up that way if your not sure.

But everyone is different.

This may sound incredible but I was once offered a free tube of warming lube from the GUM clinic. together with several packets of condoms... I used it with my man and my man absolutely adored it. I especially recomend it for anal.

oh that sounds good, I starting to feel all tingly now

But is it worth going for the more expensive one like ID lube?

I've used the Wet one. It's sticky, very VERY sticky. Which drives me nuts (not in a good way). I also didn't find it warmed that much from friction, only from blowing on it. It's quite fun to play with occasionally for sensation play, but I wouldn't let the stuff near my genitals again in a million years.

I personally do not like the warming lubes. They make me feel like I have a really bad case of thrush. I like the tingle lubes though.

I find them too warming and so does the OH i do prefer the tingle lubes though

I had a durex one once and didn't like it but a while ago I purchased an Ann Summers candyfloss lube. It's not specifically a warming lube but if you're using it for oral it warms up very gently as your partner's breathing on it and it feels wonderful!