Watch my wife with another woman

Before we met met my wife experimented a couple of times with girls. When she told me about this in detail it really turned me on and occasionally I'll ask her to tell me again during sex. We've also discussed having a threesome with another girl, when we talk about this the emphasis is always on her touching, kissing and going down on the other girl.
I think I'd like to watch my wife sleep with another girl but I wouldn't know where to start to find a willing participant. Does anybody have any tips on finding someone? Are there forums? Apps? Or does my wife go on the pull?

Not sure if I'm allowed to post the exact site name as there were issues here a while back with it but there is a "Fab" Swinging site on the net that allows you meet other like minded folks.

Failing that the naughtier side of twitter may throw up some willing participants, bear in mind twitter gives whole world access where specific sites allow you to control distance.

Here however, we are not allowed to share contact details so you can't find a partner here.

TDA morning!
Very subtle with your recommendation there. Advertising standards would be impressed 😁

I would have recommended the same place

Fabswingers is the site that is recommended.

Recommend away just no sharing of public or social media names on here please as per the rules :) 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm so slow I couldn't work it out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There are some good websites out there it's just a case of finding the one that suits you the best. Good luck

In that case o would recommend www.kinkylifestyle.co.uk

Its new and slow at the moment but looks promising.

Also as others have mentioned fab is great once you learn to filter through the time wasters.

I recommend more than anything though finding a local swingers club. They are not as scary as people think they will be and most have a very strict no means no policy.

Best thing we ever did was go for the social aspect and return for the play.

I'm similar only I want to watch my man with another guy however doubt he would do it

I'm always reluctant to go to a swinging club. They have a reputation for older people than us (we're early 30's) is this still the case?

In our experience clubs have a very varied type of guest from young to old and thin to larger people.

At the end of the day its your choice to play so if you go with the attitude of just enjoying a good social night and chatting to people you wont be dissapointed but if you do get to play that will be a nice bonus.

We recommend Jaydees, The vannilla alternative or Chameleon in Darleston.

Those are three we have been to and always had a good time.

Married s&m wrote:

I'm always reluctant to go to a swinging club. They have a reputation for older people than us (we're early 30's) is this still the case?

I think it can depend. The few times we went it was a more a 30s thru 40s/50s age range with the emphasis on the older but different nights may yield different results. Helpful I know (not! Lol). If you are considering this why not sign up to a site like fab, you can share as much or as little info as you please and just browse. Plenty of people in my area post that they are heading to club x or y over the weekend so it should give a good idea of the clientele.