Do you like to watch your partner masturbate?

Who here enjoys watching their partner masturbate and how often does it lead to more?

1 Like

Hell yes! And yes! Lord Spider also likes to watch me ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

1 Like

I love watching my OH play with herself and watch her cum, such a turn on. She kind of watches me then as she sucks on my nipple whilst I masturbste. Always nice orgasms for us both!

1 Like

100% yes

1 Like

He likes to watch me, I don't like it the other way around.

1 Like

Yes I love to watch her masturbate or better still is to watch her ladyfriend do it to her until she cums

1 Like

(Male) I like to watch her masturbate alone or with a friend, but she doesn't like to watch me. Something the women usually do while the men are recovering during a swinging meet, and yes it always leads to more.

1 Like

OH absolutely loves to watch me play, which of course makes him start to play. I can't say I enjoy watching him play just as is, but I adore watching him play over me because he is turned on by what I am doing, makes me feel really good.

1 Like

We love to watch each other. I particularly like it when Mr JJ watches me and commands me where to touch and how. He also masturbates at the same time and he'll often get me right on the edge and then tell me to stop and watch while he cums....... absolute torture xx

I love to watch my wife masturbate but it’s even better with some fantasy talk

i love watching her but she says it not good as doing it so it never lasts long and is only occasionally.

1 Like

I love it, sometimes I like to add a little dirty talk and this usually ends up in a full on session!

Browncoats gave me a choice recently.. lay naked in bed together while she teased me and played with herself and take her then if i couldnt resist and there or wait till the next day for an even more special treat. It was so bloody hot and i almost cracked several times. I held out though and the next night she secured me tightly to the bed and milked my cock and post orgasm tortured me till i had to say the safeword.

I love watching hubby masturbate, it’s a huge turn on for me.

I love to watch my wife masturbate. With one hand she will be playing with a lovehoney dildo inside her whilst with the other hand she will be using her wand. She gets so horney she then tells me to stick one of the suction cup dildos to the wall and asks me to ride it. When she is finished playing with herself she then asks me to lay down so she can give me a blow job ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

My hubby wants me to do this but I don't have the confidence :-(

I (hubby) loves it

Massive turn on watching another person masturbating.

Absolutely love watching my wife masturbating I love the way she plays with her dildo as she lays there and let's her self go

A real turn on we both often watch each other masturbate. She used her toys and I use mine, we film each other and use this to masturbate when alone