Watching/being watched

Has anyone ever watched another couple have sex or been watched while having sex? I currently single but one of my fantasies would be watching another couple.

Not that I have experience with this but wouldn't looking into swingers clubs be the answer? ? I dunno perhaps another member will advise you on this :)

swingers/fetish clubs is definitely an option to watch or be watched.

One of my Ex girlfiriends was an exhibitionist. So having sex near a country road was quite normal for her but not for me. Needless to say this relationship didn't last !

Not something we'd be into but like suggested above if it's something you're interested in then swinging clubs would be a good option :)

i like to be watched and me and my partner have tried this big turn on for us.

I haven't done his but love watching others... Such a turn on

Must say I like to watch and would like to be watch

Just Jenson wrote:

This ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I'm frequently in swingers and fetish clubs, I'm a huge voyuour and exhibitionist! ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

I was talking the dog for a walk, and behind the castle there is a hill with a dip in it.
The dog walk that way in the summer, as I court up with her, there with the sun shining on his bottom doing his strokes to a lovely girl with wide open legs and me dog running around them.
On seeing me, just looked and carried on, the girl laughing.
I called the dog and left them to it.

The sun on the girls body was like a golden brown shine....made me , l leave the story there.

Never been watched or have watched, but have tried public places / night time outdoors etc with the thrill of getting caught. Wouldnt mind watching or being watched, but not a situation we find ourselves in at the moment.

I'd love to be watched.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

This ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I'm frequently in swingers and fetish clubs, I'm a huge voyuour and exhibitionist! ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) +1

Before we started using our local swingers club I would have said never ever to watching or being watched. These days I quite enjoy seeing how turned on people can get watching us, has led to some fun evenings

Have never been watched or watched anybody else,Mrs Onlyones would defiantly not be up for either.

Yes! To be watched is a big fantasy of mine. I think it says a lot that the only time I could ever imagine myself being intimate with a member of the same sex would be if I knew a woman was not only watching, but also getting really turned on in the process. To me the turn on would be of such an extent that it would negate the fact that I'm not naturally attracted to guys.

It's a huge fantasy of mine.. I get my kicks out of posting photos on Kinky Twitter but it's not the same. Venturing into webcamming, in another relationship he used to find it such a turn on watching me masturbate knowing there were probably at the time about 60 viewers, lol. I'm trying to talk my current partner into doing it with me, but it's not really going well, lol.

I think it's a huge turn on!

1 Like

It is also a fantasy of mine to be watched, however I don't think it is a fantasy I will ever act on, but never say never! One time when we were somewhere outdoors doing 69, I imagined that I looked up from pleasuring my partner to see someone semi-hiding behind a bush and that I locked eyes with them and kept our eyes locked whilst I gave oral sex and the imaginary person was masturbating. It would be a turn on knowing I was turning someone else on, without even properly doing anything to them. Like I say though, will remain just a fantasy for the time being :)

The only watching we've done is Live sex shows in Amsterdam.

Don;t know if we've been watched while we've had sessions in the back garden by neighbours, But hey so what if we had, it's a kinky thought if we have.

The only watching we've done is Live sex shows in Amsterdam.

Don;t know if we've been watched while we've had sessions in the back garden by neighbours, But hey so what if we had, it's a kinky thought if we have.

have you ever chatted on the phone to anyone whilst having fun with your partner?