Water sports

Not for me at all!
I have a toddler that is peeing on everything at the minute during potty training. She's peed on me a few times and I personally felt gross x

Mild watersports is fun,Ive got my own different thing i like when it comes to this.

It doesn't appeal to either of us, however; I have had him hold it whilst I have a pee for fun.

An ex girlfriend peed on me a couple of times and I really enjoyed it. I would never want it in my mouth or over my face but she peed over my cock and balls while I had a wank and it felt amazing We often peed in front of each other in the bathroom or somewhere discreet if we were out for a walk! We both got turned on by watching each other.

I've finaly got my wife to agree to do this to me. We had the shower running to help warm the bath up. I laid down and she stood over me and just let go it felt fantasticly hot on my cock and I was enjoying wanking while she peed. She admitted that it did turn her on to do it to me as well as before she said it did nothing for her.

its all about domination, being peed on makes you in a way week and humiliated with out the pain of being spanked, a lot of men like doing it to women as power and a lot of women live men doing this as being week, and vice versa. if your into this it can be good fun, if you not into this it can be very awkward. tip tho is do it in a place thats easy cleaned like a bath or shower

To be honest, it's very hard to pin point exactly why it is a turn in. It just is! Lol. Oh like it if i pee myself through my clothes and i guess what i get out of it is humiliation! I like to be humiliated and degraded like a desperate whore. (Excuse my colourful language :) lol) . When he pees on me it tends to be in situations where he has decided i'm his toilet slave. I have to go to the bathroom with him each time he goes for a pee and suck him clean when he is done. When he does this i alwsys know theres one trip, I don't know which that is going to result in me being held down by him kneeling on my arms and pissing on my face. Or in my mouth. I don't know why i like it, i just do! Pribably the lack of control over the situation? I like to feel powerless to stop it.

Anyway, give it a try! It's just a bit of pee. If you like it great, if you don't just forget it ever happened.

I would advise you drink plenty of water and are properly hydrared as if you are not it will be really smelly and awful lol.

Also.. I don't know why but it seems to do wonders for my hair! Once i am allowed to go clean up my hair is in great condition lol x

https://omorashi.cam 10.000+ female pee desperation videos

peeing on a lady would do nothing for me at all but i love it on me,i honestly can explain why,i like being dominated by a woman,it is the ultimate way to be controlled

How does it feel? Wet warm smelly and slightly degrading. Not for us again

Love Stud Too wrote:

How does it feel? Wet warm smelly and slightly degrading. Not for us again

My advice is to drink plenty of water at first to flush out your system🙂