watersports

I'm a recent convert to WS too, although I'm the giver and not the receiver.

Ye im the giver to, but that's the way he likes it anyway

I have peed on an ex, but wouldn't fancy it the other way round.

wow just found this thread after a search. Amazed that watersports actually crops up on here so much. Certainly made for some intresting reading for me and the OH. We think we might give it a go after reading some of peoples experiences. Try everyone once, and all that jazz. Anyone else on here had any recent experiences?

Now me and the OH have to put our thinking cap on as to how we are going to try this golden gem of watersports lol. Have to say im quite excited to try.

Hi, I am developing a big interest in this fetish. But not living with my gf and with her being away almost all year I won't be able to try it with her. So has anyone got any good tips for doing solo watersports? Would love to try something :)

I am new to this I let my man pee on me back in the summer in a secluded part of the garden and it just made me giggle! I said I would try anything once, I have yet to pee on him, maybe this summer.

That does sound like fun! Just wish I could try something!

Hi Jimbo,

A few ideas for you.

You could get one of those plastic seats like you have in village halls and the like that forms a bowl your bum sits in. If you sat in that in your pants with your cock tucked down, you could pee yourself and end up sitting in it. That's rather nice.

You could always do the wetting yourself fully clothed thing, either in your shower or somewhere else.

Then there is laying down in the bath, peeing over yourself. You can try to get it in your mouth or just over your body.

Enjoy!

I have work boxers in the shower and done that, that was actually really run. Also just in the shower and let it just go down my leg (also felt very nice) The lying down in the bath and doing it on my body sounds like a very exciting idea actually. I'm going to have to try that soon enough!! Also I think I'm a bit dim, I'm not sure what you mean with the plastic sheets. I've not seen these before or am I just blind? Lol

Have done this a few times with my wife. It's best in a shower or bath. I have also had my hand on her pussy as she pees on the toilet. We found it so horny. Great sex afterwards too 😋😋

Yes, we love that - him on his knees in front of the toilet, with his hand down into the bowl and cupping my pussy whilst I pee, often at the same time as us snogging. Very erotic.

Agree with toilet play that was my first experience with pee play with my girlfriend, also helping each other at the end by wiping her with my hand and her shaking my dribbles off, very very intimate.

The fun and funny part was when I asked her to spread her legs apart a bit more so I could see her pee coming out, she spread them a bit too far and her pee srayed over my face and chest. Loved every second of that. Thats always something we laugh about, now legs open spraying is part of what we do.

1 Like

Never thought that it would like as much as I do. Really turns me on

Drinking lots of water is key if you intend to take it in your mouth.

My OH only likes it on her body, but I love when she orders me to lie down and she squats over my mouth. She has good flow control.

She also loves sitting on my face with my nose on her clit and I get my tongue around and over her pee hole.

She feels dominant and I trust her control.

Love a golden shower, it`s soooo erotic, as previously said, plenty of fluid beforehand is good!

I'm up for most things, but no way W S the whole idea is a No No each to their own

https://omorashi.cam 10.000+ female pee desperation videos