We have some very exciting news...(Fifty Shades of Grey fans; pay attention!)

iv'e been following the twitter feed for it and i think they are bringing out some sort of massage oil saying that i could be wrong!

fizzy wrote:

iv'e been following the twitter feed for it and i think they are bringing out some sort of massage oil saying that i could be wrong!

I get that impression to, something more focused towards setting the mood rather than actual sex toys.

So ladies and gents... the new Fifty Shades of Grey Sensual Care Range has arrived!!!

What's the verdict so far? Got any favourites you want to try?

Mwhahahahahahaha! Already planning on buying the bath oil for people as presents, and even forcing a lover to take a bath with me while using the oil (he's a bit anti 50 shades ;))

Good luck on invading peoples bathrooms and helping to make sex more normal! Sorry I just love things which are to do with sex, but can be used in everyday settings, without having to be hidden.

My review for the cleaner isn't up :(

Hi kelly_michelle

When did you send your review? I'll see what I can find out for you.

lovin the collection looks ace

Jess, my review of the ready for anything lube isn't up yet either, posted it on the 27th Jan. Got a confirmation email the other day to say that it had been put up, checked the product page and it's not there and on my profile it still says awaiting approval.

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

It does look nice, I'll admit, but until trustworthy and honest reviewers give us some answers I'm not going to assume it will work as well as other brands.

Ork - 30mls is £15!?! Surely that must be a typo!!!

SophieM and kelly_michelle

I'm not sure why we haven't received your reviews :( Having spoken to Cazz it seems we had a technical glitch on our reviews system recently and some of our Fifty Shades reviews never made it to us. Could you both please re-submit your reviews and we'll keep out eyes peeled for them?

Ork and HappilyExperimenting - Thanks for your feedback on the Come Alive Pleasure Gel. Although the bottle is only 30ml, it's got lots of applications in it. You only need the tiniest amount for mind blowing tingles.
The price is definitley not a typo, and it certainly isn't a scam. In fact, we perposely set it at half the price of the market leader; Durex Play O is £14.99 for 15ml. We wanted you to get twice as much for your money!

If you browse through our other female stimulants you'll notice that the price of the Come Alive Pleasure Gel is quite reasonably priced, especially sat next to some of the others we sell such as the ON Natural Arousal Oil which retails at £16.99 for 5ml and YESforLOV Intimate Pleasure Orgasm Gel which is £23.99 for 10ml.

Cheers! ^_^

Thanks Jess. I don't think I have a copy though. I did receive the tester quite a long time ago before it was packaged. Just don't want you guys to think I hadn't written it.

i sent in 1 review and it went through ok and on another 2 items i was asked to send the review in 4 times

as was told they not received and still not had, so i did do the reviews but they got lost in your system and after 4 times of sending there is an error, but im glad it wasnt just me this happened to

Hi rach74 - I'm sorry you had so much trouble getting your reviews to us, thank you for being so persistant and sending them again!

I have checked the situation with the FSOG reviews which were done at the end of last year / beginning of this year before the products went live.

Based on those reviews we tweaked some of the ingredients within the products, so although these reviews were absolutely invaluable for us and allowed us to make necessary changes, they were no longer relevant to the products which went live this week. This is why you can't see your reviews on the current live products.

Thanks again for all your help!

Ork wrote:

That is interesting, if I was a human female I would be tempted to try it :P if anything just to see if it was actually as good as it says lol, thanks for the info though, faith in LH restored.

I don't know... I hear that Orks have found the gel really rather pleasurable ;)

Oh thank you Jess, you have set my mind at ease now You're quite right - most arousal gels are quite expensive too and to see that the Durex one is the same price but FSOG has better packaging, well, that makes it look a lot better lol. I'll wait for some reviews though before trying as I do love the packaging!