We Love *Emma* and Malteser81

This is a massive fantastic shoutout to 2 fantastic people (not to say i dont think your all fantastic)

First of all to *Emma* who has been a dear friend of mine for many years now and been there to listen whenever ive needed someone and a great laugh to be around, have met her in person and was an absolute pleasure meeting and a big thank you *Emma* for buying me Foreplay connect cant wait to try it :D

and next defo to Malteser81 who i have been speaking to via fb and msn for a while now and we have found we have so much in common and is always smiling and laughing when we speak and just click with brilliantly, a friend everyone should have :D

Aww bless ya.

You had mentioned your issues so i thought id send it to hopefully improve a few things for you guys - hope it helps x

and forever greatful Em :), and always here for you too :) x

Giggle, thanks Adam hun. Is always so nice to chat on a more personal level with people on here and you have been a great laugh and a good listener too. Xxx

your very welcome indeed :D, always here for both of ya and your both such a pleasure and a treat to know, 2 of the greatest friends i know ill ever have :D

*thinks AKR doesnt have high expectations of friendship* =P

Nice work, people.

This maybe why this stuff is called 'community'?

*feels the love in the room, goes all warm and fuzzy*

x

Congrats, you two, it's always great to see you posting.

x

Aww awesome