We Love The Fabulous Ms Diamonds!

In honour of the Lady herself!

In light of her recent and upcoming stresses and troubles, this thread is for us to share how wonderful Diamonds is and how much she is valued not just here in the Orgasm Army community but for some of us, our real lives too

Love you Diamonds!

Hugs and kisses

MC xxx

We love Diamonds because whilst any of us could have done it she took the time to write out a comprehensive list of things to help out a new member to the forum.

She's full of kindness.

x

*shyly* aww thank you guys, i am ever so shocked and so slightly blushing!

Dxx

Here here! She is a very valued member of the community indeed!

Hurrah for Diamonds!

A gril's best friend?

I love Diamonds as she's one of my bestest buddies, and we keep each other company and help to pass the boring hours :)

x x x

Top Chick, always got time to say hi to everyone and anyone. Thanks hun x x x

Diamonds is a gem! Always so nice and friendly to everyone. Definetly a much loved member of the OA. xxx

Diamonds is fantastic, she made me feel welcome when i first joined and is always great to chat to xx

Ooo. . . . .I love Diamonds because she's a truly honest and lovely person. She always has time for everyone and is wise beyond here years giving top advice out to the peeps on here! She made myself very welcome (as did everyone!) when I first joined the forum. She's just a lovely girl with a kind heart and she's somebody who I will always remember for sure Oh and she's a Lushie lover like me!

Best wishes D!

SG x

all i can put is this...

Dxx

Awww hugs to Ms. Diamonds!! xxx

Yay for diamonds! Radient, fabulous and a true gem of a gal!

Will be keeping everything crossed for you in the tough times ahead

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Yay for diamonds! Radient, fabulous and a true gem of a gal!

Will be keeping everything crossed for you in the tough times ahead External Media

xxKPxx

I concur. You are so lovely. I hope that you are smiling despite everything that is going on because you deserve to be happy External Media xxx

Me and Ad were discussing different members last night. We both decided we like you!

AdnaW loves your reviews too!

Whooo for D!

WandA wrote:

Me and Ad were discussing different members last night. We both decided we like you!External Media

Whooo for D!

Diamonds' reviews are really useful!

You're also a lovely, bubbly, positive girl and you go out of your way to help people which is lovely!

AxExternal Media

D you are just a geniune lovely person :) ......oh and a super talented one too :D

xxxxx

Nexas wrote:

WandA wrote:

Me and Ad were discussing different members last night. We both decided we like you!External Media

Whooo for D!

Uh oh...LOL

*Uncomfortable silence* External Media

We basically decided that the OA is a fab place with a whole group of people all adding different things!

Ax