Orgasm Army Newsletter?

Following on from a discussion with diamonds in the OA section, is there any chance we poor souls at the coalface could get an advance notice of upcoming Deals of the Days and special offers? Even an occasional hint or teaser might give us the opportunity to save up or keep some spendies back?

I know it's an extra thing to ask - so I'm willing to help in any way I can. Thanks.

just put my link up from the customer servise thread on this topic, here it is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/web-site-help/63224-the-official-customer-service-thread/page-2/

they do, do a news letter jaygee but sadly it dont give us that heads up about up and coming DOTD but its a good idea but putting them in the newsletter :D

i like the way ur thinking lol

Dxx

Oops - sorry for the cross-posting here - I hadn't seen diamonds' post elsewhere when I posted this. Feel free to chuck this one on the bonfire!

I do think a wee OA round-up for us and not the general customer base would be cool though. Maybe if there were plans to enhance the forum, we could have a "Members Only" area. And an "edit post" function for diamonds (for her spelling)?