✍ We need your help with a survey!

Love the symbolic drippy creamy strawberry at the end of the survey :sweat_smile::+1:

3 Likes

Done. Nice survey. Not too long. A bit of fun.

1 Like

Just took the survey. One thing that would have been cool is at the end be able to create your own with just a few clicks. Might be interesting to see.

3 Likes

Completed.
We’ve been using traditional cock ring style and fancy one of these.

1 Like

Completed and found it enjoyable xx

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:

Done :slightly_smiling_face:

All done from us…

Finished. :heart:

1 Like

Done!!

Done!

1 Like

Done! :blush:

Done :grin:

Complete. Good survey

Are Wow and Lovehoney sharing survey style ideas in the background?

Well done Lovehoney though, your choices were less concerning than the Wow one I’ve just done which included toy choices of… a fully waterproof mains powered toy? And a clitoral stimulation toy that simulates oral sex for a man? :thinking::rofl:

I tried but it didn’t like my first answer of ‘single’ and said I didn’t fit their criteria for the survey. I didn’t feel like the ‘single with one regular partner’ fitted but I probably should have gone for ‘other’. Now it won’t let me try again :frowning:

Pretty sure there were two available for me today, one it let me complete (the one I was talking about above), the other I accidentally pressed back and then it had vanished and wouldn’t let me into it. All previous surveys bar the first joining one and the colours one I’ve “not fitted the criteria” for. Given I critiqued the impossible toys at the end in the notes they probably won’t ask me to do any more! :rofl:

I do like doing surveys though.

Done :slight_smile: appreciated the educational slides in the beginning :+1: