Paid user research opportunity in Lovehoney (£80), again!

Dear customers,

We are recruiting participants in the UK for our user research projects again! This time, we are looking for customers who are:

male

Heterosexual

In a relationship

have got the experience of purchasing sexy lingerie for a partner as a gift

This research will require you to spend 15 minutes/day in any selected 5 days in the next 2 weeks to record how you browse the lovehoney sexy lingerie section. As a token of appreciation from us, you will receive a £80 Amazon gift card of a £80 Lovehoney gift card, whichever you prefer.

If you think you are qualified for the research and you can spare the time in the next two weeks, please contact me via joanne.dyer@lovehoney.co.uk.

Thank you! Looking forward to getting in touch with you!

Joanne

Lovehoney User Experience Manager

1 Like

Hi Joanne, will the researchers identity remain anonymous 'publicly' for this research or will it be published somewhere?

Sorry, I forgot to mention, all research in Lovehoney is absolutely confidential and is protected by our Non-disclosure Agreeement.

Your name will be replaced by numbers in the data analysis stage. There won't be any form of identification information anywhere.

That sounds interesting. I tick all of the boxes and probably spend that much time on Lovehoney anyway!

Lovehoney - Research wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to mention, all research in Lovehoney is absolutely confidential and is protected by our Non-disclosure Agreeement.

Your name will be replaced by numbers in the data analysis stage. There won't be any form of identification information anywhere.

Thanks Joanne :) x

Is this on line / telephone research or do you need to do it face to face?

I tick them boxes too, and spend plenty of time on the site.

Have emailed

Very interested. I could definitely help x

Have just emailed Joanne. My partner would love to help and ticks all boxes x

Dear customer, thank you so much for the active signing up. I've already got a lot of replies.

If you won't be selected this time, don't worry, there will be more opportunities like this soon!

Is it still worth emailing or have you already selected people?

Friday13 wrote:

Is it still worth emailing or have you already selected people?

That last message is a bit confuddling really isn't it!

Dear customers,

We need about 8 participants this time and so far it's all fully booked. I am so sorry I can't reply to each of you due to the large amount of emails I received.

As I said, we will have more opportunities in the future. You could be our next participant!

Thank you all for the replies!

Joanne

Sounds like I could help with this on sign me up

Happy to take part.

I would love to be chosen for this research, I'm always browsing for the latest lingerie on Lovehoney. Always intrigue to see what's new and fresh in the collections

I would love to be chosen for this research, I'm always browsing for the latest lingerie on Lovehoney. Always intrigue to see what's new and fresh in the collections

I could do this too x