we-vibe 3 charger

Hi - can someone with a UK spec we-vibe 3 please have a look at the mains adaptor and tell me how many amps it's rated at please? We've lost ours and I'm struggling to identify a correct replacement.

Thanks

A

Hi lubricity - we do sell a replacement charger compatible with all we-vibe products.

Thanks, I've seen the product page on the website, but the one shown in the picture has the wrong DC plug... are you sure it's compatible with the we-vibe 3?

I'm going to have a mini investigation now - bear with me!

Right-oh I have checked this product - it does have the correct pointy end to charge a We-Vibe 3 - the magnetic head is an extra attachment, meaning the charger can be used for all We-Vibe toys, no matter how they require charging.

I have requested that this product be re photographed as it's very misleading. Thank you for spotting it!

No probs! :-) They have a rather nice range of toys, think I'll have a word with my better half and see if it might be a better idea to choose a new we-vibe product and use the bundled charger for the one we've already got as well - use this as an excuse to have another! :-D