Wearing a butt plug out and about

My appologies if this has already been raised, but who out there uses a plug during the day such as when their at work or out shopping? I have been experimenting with plugs for a while and the idea of wearing one at work or out shopping really does thrill me.

If you do wear one when out and about, which plug do you wear, I must admit that the njoy Pure Plug Medium Stainless Steel Butt Plug http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9041 has really cought me eye.

Hi DrGiz, I have found a couple of previous threads about this which could be worth you having a read through, as they may be useful. Hope this helps :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/676128-butt-plug-prolonged-use/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/878715-wearable-butt-plug/page-2/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/667964-butt-plugs-make/

One of the things that I'm worried about is that I work in an office to spend a lot of time sitting down, is this likely to cause any problems or discomfort?

DrGiz wrote:

One of the things that I'm worried about is that I work in an office to spend a lot of time sitting down, is this likely to cause any problems or discomfort?

If you want to wear sat down for extended period, the njoy you've got your eye on really is the ticket. See the finger loop and how it's t-shaped with a slight roundedness to it? That makes it ideal for sitting snugly between the buttocks in a really ergonomic way and staying well out of the way. Depending on the depth of, ahem, "cushioning" your bottom has, if it does protrude at all, the roundedness makes it comfortable to rest on rather than square and digging in.

I once wore a butt plug during my day at university though, because it was my first time wearing one out and about, I made sure to do it on a day when I had fewer classes. My classes were all spent sitting down, and I didn't find it caused any problems.

The only discomfort you may find is the same discomfort that happens when you wear a butt plug for a long time normally and the water based lube dries out a bit.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

DrGiz wrote:

If you want to wear sat down for extended period, the njoy you've got your eye on really is the ticket. See the finger loop and how it's t-shaped with a slight roundedness to it? That makes it ideal for sitting snugly between the buttocks in a really ergonomic way and staying well out of the way. Depending on the depth of, ahem, "cushioning" your bottom has, if it does protrude at all, the roundedness makes it comfortable to rest on rather than square and digging in.

Thanks Alice, that really helps your depth of knoellege is always resuring. P.S love you on Frisky Business :)

Candid Citrus, is was planning on getting a high quality Silicone lube to go with my new plug as everything I have read says there much better for prolonged plug use.

I often wear my vibrating butt plug out and about in prep for a sexy night!! Never had any trouble except battery's are difficult to change when out and about!!!! Lol.

Just make sure you do reapply lube every hour/couple of hours. It can get uncomfortable if it dries out! So maybe invest in some individual lube sachets that you can just pop in your pocket or in your back.

I'd second the recommendation for the njoy, it really is the most comfortable plug I've come across (and I've had quite a few). And the weight of it gives an extra sensation you don't get from anything else.

Plus the recommendation for silicon lube for prolonged use is definitely a good idea.

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)Alice to you talk from experience ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Forgive my ignorance, but would that not be incredibly uncomfortable. Why would you want to do such a thing? Not judging, just curious to know.

As long as you pick a good, comfortable plug then no it's not uncomfortable... and the feeling of wearing it as you're walking around can be amazing. Couple that with the sheer naughtiness factor and it can be a real turn on ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)