Butt plug at work

So I’m thinking about wearing my butt plug at work tomorrow. I’ve been working on prolonged use and today I’ve had it in for around 6 and a half hours but I’ve not done a lot while wearing it, only sitting around and cooking diner. Not had any discomfort. I work on my feet all day but it’s only a 6 hour shift, I’m just wandering if anyone has any advice?

2 Likes

Make sure you have access to lube so that if it dries out you can re-apply or if you need to remove it for the bathroom, you can clean it and reapply.

I’d also make sure you have a way of storing it discreetly if you do need to remove it during your shift (zip lock bag?) due to discomfort or any other health / safety concerns.

2 Likes

Sounds super horny, would be interested to know how it goes.

I’m lucky that I’m working from home so could easily do this and thinking about trying a butt plug. Seems the perfect combo :grin:

I’m hoping it will keep me in a good mood even when having to deal with grumpy customers. I’ll be sure to let you know :wink:

You are lucky, if I worked from home I’d have one in constantly! Beginning to think I might have a problem :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve got some experience with wearing butt plugs in public for long periods of time, I’d say that it’s doubly important to wear one made of a body-safe non-porous material when it’s going to be in for that length of time, I usually go for silicone and boil it clean when I get home :blush:

3 Likes

I’m retired so I don’t go to work but I often wear a plug to go out shopping or socially. I find glass or metal more comfortable for long term use as you can use silicone or oil based lubricant which doesn’t dry out as quickly. I also find ‘T’ bar plugs more comfortable than those with a circular base. As has already been said, whatever type of plug you use prepare in advance for the fact that you may need to remove and re-lube the plug or even remove it altogether if it starts to become uncomfortable.

Update! It’s been an exhilarating day. I’ve been in a constant state of arousal :grin: not had to remove or surprisingly reapply lube just some minor adjustments every so often. Only issue was the base got a little uncomfortable so any ideas on that would be a great help. I felt very naughty with my little secret unbeknownst to all the people I served today. Although I did get a couple of your very happy today comments :joy:. Even some of my latte art came out butt plug shaped and I so desperately wanted to take a photo for you all but it was too busy at the time haha. My shift is over and I am now home with plug still in place with no desire to remove it any time soon.

7 Likes

Happy to hear you enjoyed it!

What material is your plug made of and what does the base look like?
If you didn’t get it from Lovehoney, you will most likely be able to find a similar one here so you can link to that.

I just went with the small basic one for my first trip out, didn’t want to get ahead of myself haha.

1 Like

I don’t know much about this (so this is most likely a ridiculous question :slightly_smiling_face:), but is there any problem with fart build-up with extended wear?

2 Likes

I didn’t have any issues today. I think it depends on the person and diet.

2 Likes

Good Question Mr. C :sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:

Smart thought.
The fact that the material is flexible definitely adds comfort during prolonged wear. Furthermore, an anchor-base (like on the plug you used) is usually more comfortable. However, it might still be too big / annoying for you.

In that case I would suggest plugs with a smaller base and thin ‘‘neck’’.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34661 (comes in other sizes)
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38783 (comes in other sizes)
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32822 (if you like wearing cock- or cock and ball- rings)

Thanks for the ideas. I think I might have to try this next. Maybe I will treat myself for my birthday next month.

1 Like

It’s one of those things I thought I’d read a topic on, but then could never find it again. :slightly_smiling_face: Though the Search on this new site is vastly improved, so maybe I should’ve had a dig around before asking. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry. I like to help out :grin:

2 Likes

I think it was @Senator :+1: (the whole post is pretty informative actually)

You can expand the quote by tapping on the arrow in the header, or follow the link to go straight to it :+1:

2 Likes

Lovehoney will send you a discount coupon/ code about a week before your birthday. If you’re planning to treat yourself anyway, you should totally take advantage of the % off!

If I’m not mistaken it’s 40% off. What say you @Ian_Chimp, do I remember right?

1 Like

The Unlimited birthday discount is 40% off £50+, and regular account holders get 20% off £40+. :+1:

Sometimes there’s an email glitch, but if you’ve not receieved it by your birthday you can contact Customer Care and they’ll sort you out. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

This is an extra ‘once a year’ perk, but you can use the 25% of £40+ Unlimited Perk as often as you like (you can find it on Your Account page). :+1:

2 Likes

What about the birthday discount, though? My birthday is in February. It was half a year ago so I’ve forgotten how much one gets in birthday discount! :confused: