Wedding anniversary’s

So with our wedding fast approaching, 3rd of September, what’s everyone’s wedding anniversary date? Or if your not married what’s your anniversary of getting together? X​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

We’ve been together 15 and a half years, 27th January 2007 we got together. (We’ve known each other for almost 26 years) We got married on the 22nd January 2010. We got married on that date cos it’s his dad’s birthday (sadly passed away when hubby was 10) and my grandads birthday (sadly passed away too)

3 Likes

Our wedding anniversary is 14th May, so married 17 years.
Our first date was 21 years ago.

2 Likes

47 years married on the 30th of August this year and still fuxxing like rabbits.

2 Likes

It’s in the summer time - not far off now. Not sure what we are doing anything to celebrate it if he even remembers. I’m wondering to go traditional gift (you know the usual paper, wood and diamond and all that) or whether to go modern…

2 Likes

Maybe get a few ideas each of what you want to do write them on some paper and each of you take an idea out if a bag and do 2 things rather than do gifts so you both get something you want to do or something you want as a gift? Oh and don’t let him forget remind him with a post it note on his head lol :joy:

1 Like

22nd Feb with my sexual partner (I like to be specific that although we are coupley we are not a couple :rofl:)
We get a bit gooey once a month on a tues and send each other :heart:’s. I normally send :black_heart:’s as I am opposed to love lol

1 Like

I planned a get away without kids to Cabo, Mexico. Our 23rd anniversary was this past weekend (July 24th) but we won’t get away until the end of October. Summer is tough with work and Canada is only decent in the summer so we like to stick around.
I got a swimout room at an all-inclusive. I am starting to compile some sexy items for a trip filled with sun and hopefully more sex than usual especially at an Adults Only and no kids around, especially ours!

3 Likes

Our anniversary is August 27. 34 years married, but together 45 years as we started going out when we were 14. Grew up together and still in love. Two kids, 30 year old son who is single and 26 year old daughter who is married and had her first child in September, our first grandchild.

2 Likes