Wedding night

I'm engaged and planning the wedding. My question is what undies did you wear on your wedding night. Did you go for the traditional white lacy undies stockings and garter etc or did you spice it up and go for something kinkier? I hate white undies so don't think I will be wearing those

I went pretty but practical im afraid. My wedding night was the first time i'd slept with my husband so i wanted something pretty, my dress was white so my underwear was white so that it didn't show. it was a boiling hot summers day so i went simple bra and knickers, no stockings or corset (I was slim then so didn't need one).

Take into account what you are wearing and the possibility of it being seen, also your will have to wear it a long time possibly all day, and remember going to the toilet in a large fitted dress is awkward enough with out complicated undies.

Mrs average unfortunately we have been living in sin for the past four years and I reckon I will be in spanx during the day.... Two children has left me a little self conscious about the tummy area. Plus I don't think I would feel fresh wearing the same undies all day and then having sex.
Goodness what I will end up wearing and if I will even be able to afford underwear with the price of all thins wedding related! I think I will have to give up nurseling and find a job in the wedding industry because it seems to be making plenty of money

Well NN I think you have answered your own question there - if you can't afford any underwear then wear NOTHING - I'm sure your OH will be very pleased when he discovers that

Haha that made me giggle. :D

Lol I'm sure he would love that! But just imagine if a gust if wind blew my dress up during the photographs..... I'm not sure that's a look I will want to capture in my wedding album

Lol!
Well since you're not wanting to wear the same underwear all day under the dress as at night, then have your usual undies under the dress so that you can afford to splash out on a bit on evening attire. Check out the Lovehoney sale there are some lovely things there at the moment.

Lol I'm sure he would love that! But just imagine if a gust if wind blew my dress up during the photographs..... I'm not sure that's a look I will want to capture in my wedding album

Well I've been asked to film a friends wedding and I say 'Think of the photographer' if this happened you would make their year lol.

On our wedding, the OH had gone for the traditional white lacey panties etc , to be honest by the time we got up to the room, the panties where looked at, appraised but ended up on the floor very quickly.

I found it much more fun to have our first wedding fuck, with her almost fully dressed in her full wedding dress, sans panties as i licked and fucked her , found it so hot and sexy, The OH was wearing some form of corset as well, it was fun and sexy.