Wedding Night Stories!

Well my best mate just got married last week - but has since told me that they spent their wedding night at her mum's house opening presents all night long then fell asleep on the sofa! Not the wedding night story I was expecting! Anyone have a sexier story to share?

x

well il be sure to let you know how my wedding night goes next year,i cant wait,as long as we dont get to drunk at the reception it should go just fine lol,we have already made plans for my parent to look after the children over night so we get the house to ourselves,and im at present looking for some sexy red undies (his fav),,,i cant wait!!!!!

bride2b wrote:

well il be sure to let you know how my wedding night goes next year,i cant wait,as long as we dont get to drunk at the reception it should go just fine lol,we have already made plans for my parent to look after the children over night so we get the house to ourselves,and im at present looking for some sexy red undies (his fav),,,i cant wait!!!!!

Surely red undies arent a great idea under a white dress? (assuming you are wearing a white dress, because when I eventually get married, my dress probably wont be white lol)

I suppose it depends on how thick the fabric is on your dress? My friend had a garter as her something blue!

x

my dress is pink,white just wasnt an option for me,so i had a pink dress made for me,my undies for the day are white,but im looking for something abit more racy for the night!!

Oooo! Let us know the links when you've found something you like!!

x

Ecksvie wrote:

bride2b wrote:

Surely red undies arent a great idea under a white dress? (assuming you are wearing a white dress, because when I eventually get married, my dress probably wont be white lol)

i think most people normaly change into the wedding night undies once they go back to there hotel/house/room what ever.

Dxx

thats the plan diamonds,just having alot of trouble finding something wowwwww because of my sizes,but il keep looking lol

bride2b wrote:

thats the plan diamonds,just having alot of trouble finding something wowwwww because of my sizes,but il keep looking lol

im plus size as well and finding lovely sexy affordable undies is a really gripe i have! when ever i find some where that sells my size 9 times out of 10 its is really dated, like something from the 70s! but ive found a few sites if your intreasted...

one is http://www.simplyscrumcious.co.uk/ she has an ebay shop as well. goes up to very very large sizes so im sure you find something there

and theres this one as well though its a bit pricey http://www.velvetaffair.co.uk/shop/

and this one is an american site http://www.biggalslingerie.com/

hope these help you a bit

Dxx

oh thanks for those il be sure to look tonight,i agree with you about the dated look,i like pretty undies,girly to,iv been to evens but find their range to be rather minimal