Wedding songs.

I like the Alter Bridge and Pearl Jam suggestions!

We love Stay by Black Stone Cherry but it's a sad break up song :/ haha

My OH and I met at salsa classes, so to make our first dance more personal to us we had his brothers band perform Mas Que Nada, by Sergio Mendez, and we choreographed a few salsa moves to it, though a bit rusty. Ironically a year or so after we got together the salsa dancing stopped, but we have gone on together for over 13 years and married for nearly 5 of them :)

I belong to you by Lenny Kravitz is also another one that has some good memories of a great snowboarding holiday but not sure how well it'd work at a wedding.

Lifehouse - You and Me

Anyone getting married this year. If so what is your first dance song.

We got married so long ago that I have long forgotten even though I can still remember the date we first got together.

Boogaloo wrote:

I like the Alter Bridge and Pearl Jam suggestions!

We love Stay by Black Stone Cherry but it's a sad break up song :/ haha

Not long after we started going out my ex said we should have -wonderful life by alter bridge. I love - watch over you, but it's another loss song so don't pick that.

We had snow patrol chasing cars as our first dance, I walked down the aisle to a thousand year Christina perri

I still havnt found what Im looking for - U2 lol

Another one bites the dust - queen lol

No where near married. However i really love "You've got a friend in me" from ToyStory. Its not romantic at all but can be interpreted in different ways. I love it.

Ours is going to be truly madly deeply but not the savage garden version

Like many before we went for Aerosmith & I don't want to miss a thing.

Forgot just how bloody long it was though!

Has anyone danced their whole first dance just as a couple or asked people to join them on the dance floor?

We did first dance just as a couple and then chose a second song for people to join us on the dance floor.

Was that not daunting doing that all alone?

My OH thinks it's unfair that only the bride mankes an entrance and walks down the aisle to music so he wants to do the same ahead of me haha! He wants to strut in to Stan Bush - The Touch XD

As for first dance, I would love Ed Sheeran's Thinking out Loud, or P!nk's Glitter in the Air, or Kings of Leon's Sex on Fire because for some reason that is our song!

No not daunting at all. Quite a special moment and you just relax and enjoy the moment between your selves and you do kinda forget people are watching.

VioletWolf wrote:

My OH thinks it's unfair that only the bride mankes an entrance and walks down the aisle to music so he wants to do the same ahead of me haha! He wants to strut in to Stan Bush - The Touch XD

As for first dance, I would love Ed Sheeran's Thinking out Loud, or P!nk's Glitter in the Air, or Kings of Leon's Sex on Fire because for some reason that is our song!

The touch is an awesome song.that or dare (again,by Stan Bush).

In that case play strip music and just leave your hat on lol