Need some advice please!

Hi all :)

I'm after some advice please... I'm planning on dressing up for my partner however this is new to both of us. I have put a sexy outfit on for a previous partner but that didn't go as planned (wasn't the wow I expected).

I've decided to get a babydoll or body stocking as that's what I feel comfortable in.. as most women I have some body insecurities even though this annoys my partner because he thinks I'm worrying about nothing etc.

I don't think I have to confidence to take charge or do the whole role playing thing so was just wondering how I can surprise him one night and it be amazing and sexy for both of us without any awkwardness or embarrassment.

Any advice and tips is greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance 😊

Sorry things didn't go well with the previous partner. 😘

I have some body insecurities too but have dressed up for my partner so here's what I did. I sent him a few suggestive texts throughout the day. Then I dressed up in my chosen lingerie and laid across the bed just prior to his arrival.

I would suggest giving the night a once over in your head. If you have a few ideas as to what you'll like to do it'll help you have a bit more charge, e.g do you want to give/receive a massage? If so have the things you need handy. I think the most important advice I can give you if to have fun.

Also you could check out Lovehoney's Sammi Cole here https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0G-eJWh4vmcX-CWyTYnxZOeIZeve6HpV she's offered up some great advice on how to feel confident in lingerie and how to strip 😉.

Xx

Hey :)

I know exactly how you feel - I used to feel very nervous when thinking about wearing something sexy or 'out there' in front of my boyfriend.... but two years down the line and I've got a whole drawer of sexy lingerie my bf and I both love! It's perfectly normal to be nervous when trying something new with your partner, but it sounds as though he truly loves you and your body for who you are, so remind yourself there's no need to worry that he'd react in any way similar to your previous partner.

I'd advise ordering a few items/styles that YOU like the look of. Try them all on and then pick the one that makes YOU feel super sexy and confident! If you feel sexy in it, your partner will see that and instantly find your confidence arousing.

I usually put my sexy lingerie on under my normal clothes, then when my partner undresses me, he gets to reveal the sexy surprise underneath. Seeing him react to the lingerie I've got on gives me a huge confidence boost (and it's quite a turn on tbh!)

Hope this helps, and we're here if you need a chat any time xx

As your comfortable wearing a body stocking then why not wear it under a dress .Then after a meal at home or dinning out after coming back then step out of the dress but keep your heels on. I bet he won't be able to keep his hands to himself.

Thank you all for your replies!

I have purchased a black body stocking and crotchless thong. Tried them on when they arrived and I do feel nice in them.. who'd have thought it 😂

But now I'm stuck on how to approach the night.. I'm going to wait until we have the house to ourselves and then I'm stuck from there..

Not sure how he'd react if he found me just laying on the bed.. and the probably is we don't really undress each other, the magic happens once we are in bed normally..

So any tips on how to approach the actual night without feeling awkward or embarrassed 🙈

Thanks again guys, appreciate it 😘 Xx

Could you wear under your normal clothes so when you get undressed. Bingo!

Personally I like to send a hint via Whats app / text etc... earlier in the day.
Then go up 5/10 minutes before O. H get myself ready and then be there waiting for him to arrive.

The best surprises for me and my partner are the element of surprise. I love it when my OH randomly comes down once the kids are asleep dressed up totally unexpected. It can't not end up any other way other than us doing it. MY OH does'nt wear a dressing gown so when I see her enter the room in that I'm 99% certain that there is something sexy underneath and always sets the tone for a fun hour or so. She teases me watching whatevers on the tv and then makes the big reveal. I also do the same for her which has mutual benefits too if you catch my drift ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

ScumptiousDumptious wrote:

Personally I like to send a hint via Whats app / text etc... earlier in the day.
Then go up 5/10 minutes before O. H get myself ready and then be there waiting for him to arrive.

+1 on whatsapp!

If you're comfortable enough a saucy message like "hey I got you a suprise ;)" can make it easy to break the ice because everythings easier over text :P

MondaySixteenth wrote:

ScumptiousDumptious wrote:

+1 on whatsapp!

If you're comfortable enough a saucy message like "hey I got you a suprise ;)" can make it easy to break the ice because everythings easier over text :P

Definitely agree with this! So much easier to send a sexy hint by WhatsApp! Then he'll be thinking about it and will wanna be seeing exactly what your surprise is ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

The trick is to get something that you feel confident and sexy in! Don't consider your partner during this part. It's all about you! Your lingerie your rules! haha.

It looks like you got that part sorted so well done :)

In regards on how to approach I used to just be like 'hey come here' and then bam surprise. Plenty of other imaginative ways though, looks like the hint during the day seems the best way to go.

Good luck!

You've done the hard part so go you 👏
You've purchased an outfit that you feel confident and sexy in... imagine what kind of turned on crazy it's going to do to him!
Own your sexy self and work what your mumma gave you! You could cover up (enhancing the exciting surprise) with a robe or if you're feeling dangerous a coat and heels (making it obvious, but also leaving him wanting more 😉) I bet whatever you do, the fact you've dressed up for him will blow his mind! Good luck 😘

As mentioned before a dress of the medium or longer type worn over the top of your body stocking When he is sat down and no danger of interruptions just loosen the dress and slip out of it.Trust me he won't complain! Then sit on his lap and plant a big kiss on him.

If you want to surprise your fella then maybe dress up in the stocking when his getting ready for bed and just lay under the covers, when he lays down I'm sure he will notice you and lose his mind. I can understand completely about the insecurities because I have had a few partners in the past day things and it's stuck with me now even years later. Fortunately I have found someone who I adore and they make me feel really good about myself which has made everything a little easier, so hopefully with a bit of dress up play you can forget the past and really enjoy your future with your partner. Don't let silly people of the last control your head, they aren't worth the time.