Weird Celebrity Crush

Luv bunny wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

Edwina curry, don't know why.

Did you like her in the Jungle on I'm a Celeb, Get me Out Of Here?

Wah hah hah haaaa!

As I said don't know why, haven't even seen her for years,the name just came into my head.

Angus Deayton just came into my head, but no I'd rather not think about him, thanks!

Pushing him out, by thinking of the Strictly Come Dancing hotties, Alyjaz, Pasha, and that other hot Slavic guy...

Kittycat102 wrote:

David Tennant

Nothing wrong with him love him as Alec Hardy, now Peter Capaldi oh to say I want him is understatement of the year, I'd love to explore every inch of him. A couple of his stunt men aren't bad either.

Marilyn manson even though I am aware he isn't exactly the most attractive guy on the planet... I find him srangely very sexual! And Robert LaSardo. All day!😂. I do tend to be very attracted to 'strange' looking people. Haha.

Gary Neville

Erik Estrada as Ponch Poncherello in CHiPs, closely followed by William Shatner as T J Hooker.

Sarahgee wrote:

Marilyn manson even though I am aware he isn't exactly the most attractive guy on the planet... I find him srangely very sexual! And Robert LaSardo. All day!😂. I do tend to be very attracted to 'strange' looking people. Haha.

To be fair, Marilyn has a real charm. He's not good looking but his personality seems to make him sexy and charismatic lol

Luv bunny wrote:

What's yours, Vanessa?

As for me, hmm, maybe Paul Hollywood?! It's the eyes! They are so commanding...

And he can bake!

Just seen Mr Hollywood on the Bake off Extra Slice with Sarah Millican. One look at his eyes and I want to kneel down and say Yes Sir!

Susan from neighbours when I was 14. Ahem

Guy Martin, motorbike rider, Isle of Man TT racer, truck mechanic and all round good bloke.

i think it's the accent, the streight talking and the fact he is a motorbike racer.

Ray Winstone, he has that gorgeous gravelly voice.

Danny Dyer ;)

Kelly la Brock in weird science English sex goddess.

Ddiggler.

That's not weird though, she was every teen boys fantasy in the ,80s. Now if you had said Mary Whitehouse I would have said weird!

Leslie Joseph.

Felicity Kendal

Some wanamaker.

The Undertaker from WWE...

paulsballs wrote:

Some wanamaker.

Zoe wanamaker, bloody predicted text.

Felicity Kendal,Penelope Keith.