Weird erotic dreams...

Has anyone had any weird erotic dreams?

Last night I dreamt my new lover/master had been turned into a foal by a witch who was jealous of my happiness. I had to take him to a magical vet who gave him potion on a sugar cube. I then had to spend the night spooning him in a stable as he turned back into a man. When he woke up human again he ripped my clothes off, pinned my hands over my head and f**ked the living day lights out of me without saying a word.

Aside from the weird horse/witch/wizard thing...phwooooooar!!! Lol 😜

I've erotic dreams very often, but I can't remember all the details the morning after. It's kind of lots of weird bits that never seem to match, but I know they're erotic because my husband tells me that I grab him and keep moaning - lol! And I'm quite sure that sometimes the dreams are with other guys, but he finds it funny and doesn't seem to mind,.

Reposting this one from a similar thread from last year (because it was definitely weird), it still makes me laugh reading it back now! πŸ˜‚

Ok I don't often remember my dreams, but I woke up early this morning laughing from this one...

I was being molested by a sexy witch, who bound my hands behind a chair using magic, and then used the Engorgio spell from Harry Potter to force me to have an erection, and then she starting sucking me off!

Honestly, it was Hot! but totally hilarious at the same time. I woke up giggling but with a whopping erection!

I almost never have erotic dreams, wish I did, even wearing a butt plug all night didn't induce any sexy dreams. I think it would be really hot to wake and hear a partner moaning like that in their sleep.

Sex Squid wrote:

Reposting this one from a similar thread from last year (because it was definitely weird), it still makes me laugh reading it back now! πŸ˜‚

Ok I don't often remember my dreams, but I woke up early this morning laughing from this one...

I was being molested by a sexy witch, who bound my hands behind a chair using magic, and then used the Engorgio spell from Harry Potter to force me to have an erection, and then she starting sucking me off!

Honestly, it was Hot! but totally hilarious at the same time. I woke up giggling but with a whopping erection!

That's funny - I take you're a Harry Potter's fan!

I have a woefully small number of genuinely erotic dreams. Especially the moaning kind. However after an extended session going through LH toys and lingerie and treats one night with my OH, i did have a very intense dream about supplying and organising said treats to a variety of friends on the forums.
It was all in person (i have never met or seen anyone off LH) and much trying on of garments and testing of toys ensued right in front of me. I watch pink bits and orgasms aplenty...

...all extremely pleasant and arousing.
Sadly it has not happened again since.
Some day-dreaming, but thats not the same ;-)

I do, not often though. Some are straight up erotic; one I remember in particular was giving my fwb oral, slapping his backside and generally enjoying his peachy butt! Not all at the same time though! Others are a bit less obvious; had a dream where I was washed up and rescued. As I was badly injured my saviour had to carry me a lot on his back. Over time as we travelled we got quite close, I had to take care of his own wounds but of course couldn't ignore that I found him deeply attractive! Days clinging to his back, swimming, sleeping rough, having to survive and fight together of course you bond so you can guess the rest but the back story just made it so much more intense and we'd kind of met our match!

Sex Squid wrote:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Corset_is wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

my favourite post of this week!!! Lol!!!

Not erotic but very Lovehoney-inspired.

I went searching for the Brighton hotel with the swing https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1548612-brighton-hotel-with-swings/
I couldn't find it which was deeply upsetting because in my dream I considered myself the oracle of Brighton. But I did visit a cafe in Kemptown with a swing. While I was there I had a slice of banoffee cake.

Π½ΠΈΠ½Π°nin wrote:

Not erotic but very Lovehoney-inspired.

I went searching for the Brighton hotel with the swing https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1548612-brighton-hotel-with-swings/
I couldn't find it which was deeply upsetting because in my dream I considered myself the oracle of Brighton. But I did visit a cafe in Kemptown with a swing. While I was there I had a slice of banoffee cake.

Sex swings and banoffee cake, not bad πŸ˜‰