What did you dream about last night?

Second thread of the day! Just couldn't resist, as I had such a weird dream last night... got me thinking it might be fun to start a thread where we could all share the dreams we've had, or ones from the past that made us chuckle :)

My dream last night was as follows:

It was the general election, and many of the political parties had decided that it was time to ban BDSM because apparently it's 'bullying'. The whole nation seemed to be behind this, but a rebel group had formed to protest, somehow led by Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters (now that's a rebel force I wanna join!).

At least dream me has some sense, so I did end up joining the rebel force, and as part of my protest I had to walk around in a spreader bar, with my hands tied, all day every day in public, and go knocking on people's doors to prove to them that BDSM is consensual and I love it. Ha! What's weirder is they also made me masturbate in front of all these people, again to prove that I enjoy BDSM! Luckily my dream abruptly ended when one of my relatives answered the door, and I knew impending doom was coming...

So what did you dream about last night (or previously)? Share below :)

I dreamt about what may happen at the weekend. Got a huge social at a swinging club on Friday, so dreamt about being in the jacuzzi with a few friends, then going into a room to get a sensual massage and then you can guess the rest!

Then dreamt about the Alice in Wonderland themed party at another club on Saturday and all the women had the same dress on and I felt daft! The dream seemed to have lots of mirrors in it, but no idea why. That's all I can remember, but the mirrors are really sticking in my head!!

i had a baby and it had downs and i gave it to my sister, no idea why, then i had twins two weeks later but everyone said i hadnt and i couldnt find them. super wierd dream. another dream was walking the dogs and they ran into the road and one got its leg ran over then my mum ran over it again and i started crying on the floor and some lads were threatening to beat me up and i was just banging one of their heads against a wall and it wasnt doing anything. i think there's something wrong with me. :/

I haven't managed to get any sleep yet, maybe because i was apparently too busy being in my mates dream having a threesome with him and his girlfriend. Only for the 5th night in a row too....

Hahaha VA that sounds suspicious! At least someone's getting to have all the fun, shame you didn't get to be part of it... hope you get some sleep soon!

It creeps me out to be totally honest, he's my best friend/kind of like a brother to me, so him dreaming about me in such a sexual way is a bit disturbing, and it's making him very suggestive in normal day to day chatting (such as telling me when he has an erection, "jokingly" begging me to play with it etc), which is making me quite uncomfortable. no ammount of telling him that seems to be making much difference sadly.

VirginAngel wrote:

It creeps me out to be totally honest, he's my best friend/kind of like a brother to me, so him dreaming about me in such a sexual way is a bit disturbing, and it's making him very suggestive in normal day to day chatting (such as telling me when he has an erection, "jokingly" begging me to play with it etc), which is making me quite uncomfortable. no ammount of telling him that seems to be making much difference sadly.

Cripes, that's awkward! Does his girlfriend know he had that dream and has been behaving inappropriately? If not, you could threaten to tell her.... ;)

She isn't aware no, and he knows i'd never tell her as i wouldn't want to upset her, especially as i have zero feelings for him and i don't want to put doubt or suspicion in her mind. I'm just being as firm as possible that it's inappropriate and he should stop soon.

I dreamt that my parents kidnapped my ex BF, and were planning on kidnapping my current BF

It was all very strange.

Disclaimer - No one was actually kidnapped - and this was a result of my fucked up imagination.

I keep having horrible dreams this last 2 weeks every night :(

I hope they soon pass - I could do with a good nights sleep. 

I don't dream. At least until recently I could honestly never remember any dreams bar one involving tigers when I was a teenage boy.
More recently though due to a chemical re-balance in my noggin I've stated to have really detailed dreams. They are really familiar dreams too, nothing outlandish or exciting, but I think my dreams are regressing to my childhood. Just last night I dreamt about my mum taking me to school with my brother. I have no doubt it was a memory rather than a dream but it's very unusual as i remember very little from before the age of 12.

It wasn't last night but my most recent dream was that I survived a zombie apocalypse because I don't like cheese (apparently in my twisted imagination zombies are attracted to cheese-eating people?) and because I was dressed in PVC and zombies were allergic to it?

So going by this dream, if I abstain from eating cheddar and dress like I'm auditioning to be on the set of Rocky Horror, I should be just fine and dandy if zombies decide to devour the world.

Wish could say it was a pleasant dream, but basically my oh and I had been having great sex but after he got up and said he'd decided he couldn't do this anymore but would oblige me as f/buddy if I ever needed sex. Thankfully I woke up at that so fingers crossed I have a better sleep/dreams tonight.

I have a reoccurring nightmare where I'm being chased down the high street by a giant 10 feet (approx) runner bean with arms and legs and the most hideous face. All my friends are inside Woolworths but they've locked the doors and won't let me in. I wake up every time just as the bean is about to grab me !! I've had this dream since I was a little girl - probably around twice a month. God knows what it means . . .

For the second time in a few months I dreamed that I woke up in a nest made from hay and shredded newspaper in the corner of a log cabin and discovered I was married to a rather sexy looking lumberjack. He took me into the forest to talk to three wise mushrooms to find out if I could get retribution for the beating I had apparently suffered the night before at the hands of a relative. Little creeps said no, lol.

I remember most of my dreams, some reflect the stuff I read or watch (generally fairly good, "adventure" dreams), some have something to do with my relatives (ludicrous ones like the one about my mum deciding to buy a pet crocodille but also creepy, disturbing ones, for example the one where an elderly woman showed up, pretending to be my grandmother - who had died in my and my mum's arms a few months ago), some with stuff I am kind of uncomfortable with (these are usually dreams where I get chased by sharks or where my teeth fall out - yeah, I am no fan of dentists).

The thing that does, however, bother me the most is those recurring "romatic" dreams about intimacy; seeing there is noone whose face could I actually dream about, I am always facing away from my "dream-partner", or everything happens in the dark - but I sort of "feel" the dream-glimses of fondness, affection, closeness and love. The most heart-breaking feature of these dreams is that they are always realistic, easy to live out (for people who have an actual partner, anyway), they are never over the top. There are two of them that "haunt" me every other night; the first one has me naked lying face-down on my bed, with a loving man sitting across my thighs and massaging my back, I feel so pleasantly warm and wanted - I always wake up when he leans down to kiss my neck. The other one has me in my sleepwear, lying on my left side on my bed, facing the wall and just about to fall asleep - the blankets suddenly lift up, and my dream-partner slips in the bed and presses against my, spooning my back, and wraps his arm around me, pulling me even closer I feel safe and warm and alive... Then I wake up... There is nothing WORSE to dream about; I always wake up shivering, any part of my body that "was" being "touched" by the "ghostly dream-partner" from my dream tingles, I can literally feel each and every nerve-ending I have. And I feel loneliness that goes beyond anything that can be described through words,I feel surrounded by cold walls and lifeless things... and it often takes a very long time for me to cry myself back to sleep. (And I am a bloody fool to write about this stuff, seeing it has just made me cry again...)

I had a really odd dream last night that I was living in a caravan with my sister who wouldn't talk to me and I had no idea why, I had to leave and ended up sleeping on someones sofa with Russell Brand ! Weird but then most of my dreams are.

I'm reading up on lucid dreaming at the moment cos I quite like the idea of being able to steer my dreams in certain directions.

I usually dream about one of 3 things.

1. a zombie apocalypse/running away from am urderer. I feel pain in my dreams, i've been shot, stabbed, set on fire, thrown out of 6th storey windows, eaten alive, and feel it like it's really happening, and it HURTS.

2. my deceased mother, but we're always either arguing or im not paying attention to her, only once have i been lucid, known it was a dream, and ran and hugged her because i knew it would feel real in the morning.

3. my OCd takes over, and i have nightmares i'm looking for a toilet, using a toilet (thankfully never woken up to have wet myself like people who usually have those dreams do) or wetting myself, all have me wake up in a panic attack and lead to me either going straight to the toilet, or sitting there having a panic attack for hours til i need the toilet, worrying it was real and not just a dream. It gets so horrible, to the point that i'dd be dreaming im desperate for a wee, be looking for a toilet, find one and be asking "is this real, am i awake, will i wake up and find i've wet myself?" then wake up in the dream and go to go to the toilet, only to be faced again with the fact something doesn't feel right. this can go on in a loop of waking up over and over again in the dream as if im really waking up, but actually im still dreaming, it can leave me very, very confused and paranoid when i do actually wake up, especially if i wake up really needing a wee. Plenty of times i have to quiz my dad to prove to me i am really awake before i dare actually have a wee, for fear i'll suddenly wake up in bed and find i've wet myself (as that is my biggest fear/worst thing can happen to me).

Option three happens at least 3/4 times a week, and is the reason im terrified of sleeping, as its basically facing my worst fear every time i have it, sometimes multiple times a night, and waking up in a sweat from the terror doesn't hep to convice you that you haven't peed hen you're drenched from the sweat :(

My dreams are always either hilarious, surreal or terrifying.

I remember a long while ago I dreamed my OH was a vampire and he was after killing me cos my blood was strawberry syrup. He chased me for miles and that thing where you're just closing a door and think you're safe but your pursuer jams a foot in happened.

It was so real it actually woke me up. We were facing each other in bed and I had my back to the window, he was facing it and his eyes snapped open and he just looked at me. The orange light coming in from outside made his grey blue eyes go a funny colour and I nearly crapped myself. I screamed and ran down the stairs into the dining room and I stood there bollock nekkid and brandishing a salt cellar, cos in my sleepy state I was convinced vamps were scared of salt, lol. The OH came looking for me and he was rolling when I explained. I wasn't even drunk either, lol.

I dreamt I was eating a pillow. When I woke up, my giant marshmallow had disappeared.

Or something.