Thank you from Team Lovehoney

Hello folks.

Just wanted to extend a verybighugemassive thank you from the Lovehoney team for all your feedback over the last couple of days since we launched the new forum. Lots of threads and suggestions for us to look over, and we have been collating that feedback.

Judging from the majority of posts, you seem to be liking the new set-up, which is great to hear.

We do appreciate that things are new and will take a little getting used to - and that there are some things that have caused a few frustrations. We’ll address what we can to alleviate those frustrations as soon as we can.

Special thanks to @Ian_Chimp for dishing out advice left, right and indeed centre. Superstar!

All the best,
Nick, Brenna and the rest of the Lovehoney crew

29 Likes

Go Lovehoney Crew!
The overwhelming theme coming through is how much we all love it here and how much we missed it for those little few days it was absent.
Thanks to Lovehoney for investing in the revamp and to you guys for delivering.

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp you have been great as always! Let’s hope your chimp head doesn’t get too big with all these mentions though eh? :rofl::rofl: I love the new forum!

4 Likes

Everyone has done a great job getting all this sorted . Many thanks for all the assistance I’ve received in the past couple of days :smiley:

Thank you to the team! Despite initial frustrations, it`s a great new forum!

I think the new forum is great, change is always difficult and it’ll take a little getting used to, but there’s so much be great functionality that makes it so much better to use. Great work!

I’m not going to lie, I’ve got proper sucked in to this new place. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s also made me question whether I may have some kind of Meeseeks syndrome. :slightly_smiling_face:

You’ve all clearly worked very hard to set this up, and I think it shows. Thanks to everyone, and a big well done. :+1::champagne:

4 Likes

It has been a learning curve, but a fun one, and I love the new forum. Still missing a few old friends - I hope they stop lurking and join in again soon…

1 Like

Yep, @Ian_Chimp has been hard at work since the new forum was introduced. I think he deserves a :banana: :smiley:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Nick

Really like the new set up. Thank you!

Thank you for the new forum. Can I ask if there should be a delete/deactivation button in Preferences?

He’s a good lad isn’t he?

1 Like

Have to admit I love the new forum. I’m not easily impressed with such things, but I really am with this. hug

Big thanks to the Lovehoney Team for all your help with this new forum. Hopefully it won’t take me too long to get used to it. :+1:

Lovehoney is such an amazingly positive and helpful community, it’s more than just a place to shop. And it’s lovely to see an update like this because it shows the attention the company gives to its friends and family here in the forum. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to your customers!

1 Like

There is, but only for new users who haven’t posted yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

After that you need to get in touch with Brenna. :+1:

1 Like

Missed this first time around… just thought I’d say I love the new Forum! Particularly, I love the editing capacity and the hugely improved search capabilities. Also, love @VanillaWithSprinkles 's new topic, The Great Pub Quiz Game Thread , which is particularly aided for picture rounds and Rebus rounds by the functions of the new forum. Big thumbs up :+1:

Thank you @Lovehoney_Nick and Team Lovehoney for the upgrade.

…and thanks @Ian_Chimp for help along the way getting to grips with it! :monkey:

3 Likes