Went to the LAM this afternoon....

And i fell in love with thuddy canes. My arms are very tingly. Thuddy toys are the best, because they don't really leave marks, and don't hurt too much, but make a hell of a noise when they hit. Damn, i had a boner for like half the time i was there.

ITT:: general LAM discussion.

Ork wrote:

So at the risk of sounding dumb... what does LAM stand for?

I wondered that, and Google seems to think it's the London Alternative Market. I'm guessing it's a kind of Eroticon...? Correct me if I'm wrong, Muse!

What other stuff was there?

Similar to the BBB, I believe - the Birmingham Bizzare Bazaar - http://www.brumbazaar.co.uk/

Bit nearer, for those north of Watford....

I've not yet been to the LAM (due to the distance0 but have always heard great reviews. Another one to add to the list... Great to hear you had a good day!

so jelous muse and you know that. hopefully J will take me to the one next month :)

Yay i got my wish. i loved it. everyone was so friendly, the vanue was cosey and the toys were great. i got a new paddle (red suade and contoured rubber- very painful) and got to test out the violet wands :D hopefully go again next moth and perhaps even check out the after party...

Anyone going to LAM on the 2nd?