What a dream!

Now that would be annoying - having an O while you were asleep. I'd feel so cheated!

Andserkiel wrote:

I've had sexy dreams and woken up wet and aroused from them but haven't orgasmed in my sleep to my knowledge.

if you do cum you will know it for sure,

sexelle wrote:

Andserkiel wrote:

I've had sexy dreams and woken up wet and aroused from them but haven't orgasmed in my sleep to my knowledge.

if you do cum you will know it for sure,

ive orgasmed quite a few times when im asleep, i sort of always wake up when it gets to the orgasm. wakeing up think wow that felt real and then actuly feeling it happen right then. its bit hard to explaine.

is that wot happens to u sexelle?

yes i think what is happening is in the dream im trying so hard to cum that i must be contracting my pelvic floor muscles and stimulating my clit or something but when i wake up i have deffo cum and goodness knows what kinds of noised i have been making, as usual the oh sleeps through it all

i dont know if I orgasm when asleep- I can wake up sometimes remembering a sex dream and feeling fantastically aroused and satisfied but otherwise as others have described wet and horny.

My OH has reported me sleeptalking as if I'm in the middle of the act though!

sexelle wrote:

yes i think what is happening is in the dream im trying so hard to cum that i must be contracting my pelvic floor muscles and stimulating my clit or something but when i wake up i have deffo cum and goodness knows what kinds of noised i have been making, as usual the oh sleeps through it all

my bloke says when im alspeep i make alot of moaning and growning noises when im asleep sometime but his never said this when ive woke up froma dream orgasm so god knows wot thats about! lol

I've never cum whilst asleep, though it sounds like it would be a fab surprise!

I've had looooads of explicit dreams though, they always seem to happen after I've had truely amazing sex though? I'd have thought it was more likely to happen when i was feeling sex-starved...

x

well its good fun but i prefer to wake up laughing which i do quite a lot as well, as you can imagine i have very vivid dreams, and i love to go to sleep and see what is gonna go on im my head that night

Does everyone find that they always forget their dreams unless they write them down, right after they wake up? I do, but usually have a pencil and paper beside the bed and scribble them down, otherwise they go very fast.

ye i think you do forget them very quickly unless they are very vivid