Weird LH dream

Ok so this was weird. Had a half hour sleep and had a dream that several of us ( me, taraman, wee Steve, miss char, lollipop, scorpius, Cornish, and a few others) recieved an email from Cazz asking us to help in a new Lovehoney promotion. They said they would pay for us all to travel to Bath and would let us pick anything we want as a thank you.
So off we all went to Lovehoney headquarters and were ushered into a room where Jess tell us they want us to dress in Lovehoney products for a photoshoots. So we all get excited imagining stockings and babydolls, only in walks cazz with giant dildo and anal bead outfits. We all start laughing and say I'm not wearing that in public. Cazz then goes..... Oh it's ok, no one will know because your also going to wear these, and she brings massive live size brown boxes out of the cupboard with eye holes cut out so we can see , and a massive sticker saying Lovehoney!.
Then the kids woke from there nap so I woke up to lol.

Oh bumblebee and frozen angle you were in the dream too

Oh bumblebee and frozen angle you were in the dream too

OMG! Hahaha that is too funny! Can you imagine... Yu must be addicted to lovehoney to dream about it! Xx

I actually think I need some sort of physc analysis after that dream. Hoping its because I was playin with toys just before I had a nap

Hahah oh god! Well I'm game if lovehoney wants to do that lol. Xx

Lol cardboard boxes on our heads, this is too weird and funny!

The cardboard boxes where big enough to cover our whole bodies. It was like they where trying to say .... Look how discreet our packaging is!

Oh and I forgot to mention we where supposed to get the train to London and walk about the city dressed like that

Hilarious NN - LMAO!!! Although I think when WeeSteve reads this his mind may become more corrupted than it is already lol :) xxxxx

Hahahaha, this is too funny! Imagine if something like this really happened though xD

Lol I can just see it now.... Dear naughty nurse, after reading your recent thread about the weird LH dream we have decided this is an excellent promotional idea. Please could you send me your measurement so we can insure we have a brown box large enough to fit.

Many thanks Cazz

LOL :) xx

hahahaha, OMG cool!!! if they're paying childcare too.... i'm there :P LH MEET!!!!!

Well they would just have to send me the stuff and you lot come here as I already live in London lol. Xx

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Well they would just have to send me the stuff and you lot come here as I already live in London lol. Xx

now that would be an interesting delivery!!!

After this - It will be very interesting to see what everyone dreams about tonight! - lol :) xxx

hmmm
dream or fantasy? ;)

I hope Cazz can run fast as she will have to catch me before I put on a giant dildo costume!

Aww taraman it's ok.... You where the giant pink butt plug in my dream.!