What accent makes you melt.

I love a southern Irish male voice... Collin Farrell style.

Ex was from NJ and I loved that accent until I hated him as well as finding the French accent rather hot until I dated a guy who was french and now it makes my skin crawl!!!

Not a fan of English, although I could listen to my OH talk all day so I think the attraction to the person does have a certain influence.

For the record I have a watered down Glasgow accent :)

The air hostess on the plane spoke like her dad was an Earl damned sexy

A deep husky voice, like they have gargled with razor blades, but honestly its mostly the sense of humour no matter what accent its done in.......so sexy.

irish or welsh for me

I have a soft spot for Bolton boys. Paddy McGuiness and Vernon Kay... ahhhh! I think they have a certain to charm to them too :)

Irish, Austrailian, American and South African make me go mmmmm!!

Although on a night out once, we hung around with a group of irish lads whose accents were so strong I thought they were foreign as I couldn't understand them

has to be south Wales accent for us here - well we are south Walians!

MMmmmmmm its gotta be Irish for me Very sexy mmmmmmmmmmm

northern irish or scouse, talking realy dirty

Scottish, French, and Scandinavian accents get me every time! And well spoken English :)

German all the way!

Irish <3

Soft Geordie

Oh I'm not quite sure. Probably Irish for me. I speak with a geordie accent and my husband has a mancunian/cheshire accent....I hate both when I hear them repeated back :/

My partner is Belgian.. So he has that sort of mixed accent.. Regularly speaks to me in French or Dutch (sometimes German).. But my god he sounds divine speaking anything in any way.. Makes me wet just thinking about it..

Yorkshire accents on men really do it for me ;)

Scottish Peter Capaldi or David Tennant only have to open their mouths,

Irish, Geordie and I like a softer scouse accent too!

Most accents get to me a bit...but I would say my favorite is a genuine US Southern Accent or an aussie.

As I'm from South Wales, the accent has never really done it for me until I met my current boyfriend as he has the sexiest voice.Other than that I really like Irish, Australian [ Alex O'Loughlin & Chris Hemsworth ] & some American accents.