What are the late 30s wearing

Morning

We (bf and I) have been invited to a Spring garden party which is very clearly hinted at a post lockdown/pandemic get your kink back sort of event.

I have been to similar things, but before kids mostly and definitely before divorce. They are not sex parties and I have never experienced any swapping/swinging at them but they are always ‘fancy dress’ which means naughty outfits for the girls, and there is usually a hot tub or similar.

The crowd who have invited me are a little too cool for school. Lots of yummy mummies with gym addictions and lots of money - far from me and my current circumstances. And it will be in a gorgeous townhouse in the centre of town.

What do the late 30s slightly bumpy and wobbly mums wear to these events these days?

Back in the day, and pre kids, I would have proudly gone in:

Or

If there is a hottub I am happy to go nude once it is dark and everyone is a bit tipsy but would prefer a fewer stretch marks on show while the evening is warming up.

Ideas?

Thanks.

Anna xxx

4 Likes

Gotta go the tartan! I might be bias tho

2 Likes

I think a sexy secretary look would be great at such an event, I think this could easily be adjusted once you are there i the vent is not as expected. Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun.

1 Like

Yes, but I am not making anything, and I don’t own anything!

I need suggested links!!!

You could try for the underwear as outer wear look. Wear something sheer or with cut aways with lingerie under. Theres lots of sexy dress/clubbing things in the shop too Here

Theres also a whole load of fierce stuff you could wear to kink event

You could also mix a body stocking (one of the ones with lace patterns) or body with some tiny shorts and a bra

Maybe one like this with some cut off denim shorts?

2 Likes

Thank you, some ideas there esp the clubbing section.

I am more troubled by tum, bum, and thighs than boobs and arms, if that helps.

Crotchless Tights or stockings are also an option if you want people to see less of your legs.

1 Like

I am over twice your age and have not been to that scale of party , but I would guess in a bit more top shelf get together I would vote for the Secretary outfit . Whatever you choose , have fun !

1 Like

That is bang on perfect for the top, perhaps with a clasp or two undone at the cleavage.

Not sure I want bikini, sarong a bit too contrasty with the top, cut off denims?

I will just go nude in the hottub

1 Like

I’d go with what @GoGirl12 suggested very nice :blush:

1 Like

What an outfit, this sounds amazing @anna.michelsburg you would be hot, hot, hot in that and then naked in the hot tub !!! People attending this event are very lucky. Hace lots of fun. @GoGirl12 a wonderful choice.

1 Like

Would defo need to determine body shape to know what best flatters and fit nicely :slightly_smiling_face:

I bought this for the OH when it was full price and it’s lush - and in the sale now! Pair it with some denim shorts and stockings and heeled boots. :wink:

1 Like

Some real hot ideas. Would like https://www.lovehoney.com/p/lovehoney-plus-size-fierce-wet-look-and-mesh-underwired-teddy/75003.html

This happened

I got the black corset which was perfect with some wet look jeans and patent heels.

No adventures at the part really. It felt a little more contrived than yesteryear and the post-covid nervousness about social contact made it all a little tame.

A nice party and met some fun people, but that is all. Sorry!

4 Likes

30-something. Err well, I have lived in Adidas leggings and Tesco loungewear since 2019.

Sexy, I know.

3 Likes

I think so.

I didn’t really spend too much time outside, I bumped in to some old friends and chatted a lot with them and I also just enjoyed being with Mark and his crowd. It was nice.

3 Likes

I have this and it’s lovely, the size for it though I would say is a little off it says upto a 16 the one I have I think I’m a 10/12 and it was snug on me, but this is definitely something different.

Have a little look up and you can see me in a pic in it maybe we are the same body type I’ve had 4 children so have a mummy tummy. I’m sure you will look stunning and definitely stand out! You may need something to tame them boobs though lol :joy: x x :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart: