What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I’ve just ordered a new one of these, because mine died, and it’s my favourite. plus lube, massage oil etc.

1 Like

We’ve had that discussion recently… im totally checking daily for a deal to buy it myself!!!

That range’s bullet is our #1 and on offer right now… and I’m even considering buying it again for when it does eventually dies!!!

How long did the pebble last for you?

Ah! @susan50, received a discount code today… caved in and ordered the same bullet i already own, just to make sure we have another one when this one dies…

The thought of being without my wife’s #1 is terrifying!!! :rofl:

I just checked my orders to see - 2 years. used reasonably regularly, it’s my personal favourite.

1 Like

I’ve just seen this one https://www.lovehoney.eu/p/fantasy-lingerie-plus-size-teal-me-when-halterneck-mini-dress/85281.html
and I’d like that, maybe in a different color, but I would not buy that just for myself so I’ll have to wait for my partner to be in the mood, to browse together the lingerie category. With luck they might find something they would like to wear too (I’d love that, please, please, please). Aaaaaaargh it’s so hard to wait for a partner to bloom…

1 Like

Thank you.

2 years isnt bad going…
Our bullet is 1.5 yo… and getting used 2 to 4 times a week on average, and being charged up after pretty much every use…

Still acts like new, and it seems to give my wife the best, most drawn out orgasms…

Anyone else buys 2nd of the same toy in case the 1st one dies???

New nipple clamps…its a never ending quest and surgical needles…I want to try needle play…

3 Likes

Underwear and lots of it . I need to look good to feel good.

4 Likes

If I won the lottery and had a lot more time on my hands I would be buying a lot!

1 Like

I want new nipple clamps but I don’t see them on the site :pensive:

2 Likes

I like the look of Lovense Exomoon, but can’t see it on LH.
There’s 45 other lingerie items in the wish list too! :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t know whether or not to replace my favourite slapper paddle and plus it’s free delivery

1 Like

Go for it @Dirty-Wife

And if it turns up he can have one in each hand and play tunes on your cheeks…

Either that or at least you’ll have a spare…

2 Likes

Now there’s an idea. I’m sold :joy:

1 Like

Was that the pink one in the sale 27 pounds

1 Like

Yes, the toy I had wanted to make up next day delivery had gone out of stock and my previous wand broke so I went for it.

1 Like

Whats you opinion of it if you dont mind me asking

1 Like

I’ve only used it a couple of times but found it good as an actual massager on the shoulders, nice and strong on the buttocks, a bit buzzy and quickly numbing on the perineum, balls and penis. I’m thinking my wife might enjoy it as a genuine shoulder and buttock massager.

Thanks i used it for a different part of my body as a women its great i am sure your wife will enjoy it if used like i did

1 Like