What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Looking for new harness for OH

I honestly don’t know other than some odds and ends for clothing or fet wear. I currently have most toys to create most sensations but if I run across a different idea I’m on it. I am finding I now need to look outside the adult industry for new ideas but they are few and far between.

Is it something similar to like the rose petal clit toy crossed with gspot fun?

Couldn’t tell you I’m afraid, all I know is what’s on the tester list. I’m imagining something like the InsideOut or Duo 2 but… more adjustable in fit?

Thats exactly the type of thing im talking about so my partner has a clit sucking toy which she loves and i want to help intensify the feelings do you think i would be doing a good thing buying it

I’m moving this over to What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? as it has nothing to do with Male Strokers. To answer your question, I own both the InsideOut and the Duo 2 and they’re both great! The Duo has a wider G-spot arm which I like more and some extra features but they’re both excellent toys. The other toy, no idea, it’s not available for purchase yet.

1 Like

Thank you for your advise

1 Like

These gorgeous chain garters :heart_eyes: They should fit much better than the last ones I had to DIY.

7 Likes

Im thinking of making this my next purchase

Lovehoney Fierce Tough Love Wet Look Studded Open-Cup Crotchless Body

8 Likes

This is one of my favorite pieces for my wife to wear! I had my doubts about the thigh straps, but turns out I find them to be a very sexy accent!

1 Like

I have the Tough Love Bra Set and absolutely love it! Probably my favourite kinky set from LH, I definitely recommend the range.

I have a 50% off any full price item from LH right now and wife and I are trying to decide between two Womanizers to add to the toybox - the Next and the Duo. She does enjoy internal stimulation while using her Womanizer, but we’re concerned about the Duo needing a pretty good fit to start. On the other hand, it could save her from having to pack a dildo when she travels. For reference, her go-to on her own is the Pro40 when she really just wants to get off fast, but she loves the Melt partnered and finds it to be a little more mild.

Folks who have used both, which would you recommend?

1 Like

I really really want to try the Next, I’ve not contributed to the poll bc I don’t have either, but that would be my choice.

1 Like

Both are honestly great… there are other Womanizers I wouldn’t recommend at all but both of these are excellent choices. The depth button on the Next just wins it for me over the dual stimulation of the Duo BUT I would say the Duo fits me well, there’s a lot of flex to the arm so it’s quite adaptable and I do manage hands free quite easily with it. It stays in place much better than the clit only suction toys. So… yeh, depends what you want most.

2 Likes

Omg!! I need that lovehoney classic mains wands 2.0. The reviews for it look great and it just looks so much more modern. I love my mains wand but I’ve had it for so long now so I’m definitely due an upgrade.

3 Likes